Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 47. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project!
Activity: 15
Glad to be part of this community. I like it and its amazing how this whole community is growing with the project. Looking forward to much amazing development and would like to wish team all the very best on the way forward!!
Activity: 17
Seems like a good project with a real world. BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
Activity: 39
I believe that this project has a great future and in the near future it will bring a tangible profit to its investors. During this time, that I take part in emotions only positive, the team's work makes me happy.Introduce yourself in the project, and if they all turn out well, you can make very good money.
Activity: 11
I sincerely root for BitEsprit to achieve what is in their plans. Yes I'm doing it for the airdrop but I never take the time to sit down and comply with social requirements that includes writing articles and similar for what concerns free airdrops. The true reason I'm doing this is because I taught myself about this porject and researched the potential behind it, and I can easily say that if the team manages to stay on track and achieve what they want, then this can easily be one of the best going crypto platforms of 2019. Get it going guys!
Activity: 32
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future. The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future
Activity: 18
an exchange with good views and takes care of customer in every possible way like make them earn profits from copy trading. great project
Activity: 102
I was waiting for a nice, fresh exchange. I met it today. I hope bitesprit will succeed. It will be. I'm with you. Wink
I wonder if you are launching in Korea.
The Asian market as well as Korea is a very big market. First of all, I joined bitesprit.
I will advertise in the Korean market a lot.
Activity: 58
A real and lasting product and project.
The team is working on a good idea
Project is very interesting and relevant in our time
It is evident that the team is well-coordinated and knows its business
Activity: 2
Very solid and professional looking project!
Your vision to eliminate the barriers of entry into alt-coin trading is a very unique selling point! It is paramount that normal people can easily transfer normal FIAT into crypto. Only then will this market explode!!
I will pay close attention to your development and maybe will invest in your idea..
Best of luck.
Gijs
Activity: 336
BitEsprit aims is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading and have devised a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
Activity: 18
As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses?
I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 21
This project has competent goals and a strong team. These parameters together inspire confidence and should interest and produce an impression on the masses. I hope so and the project will be realized.
No Listing Fee. This is a good news for some future project
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
one of the things that is needed in cryptocurrency is an easier way to trade altcoins against fiat currencies to allow others to be able to make transactions without too much difficulty and that's something i consider important in the crypto space.
This project is really good, they have things that everyone need
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
 I've done a lot of digging to this project and I'm yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO.
Great project, great team, great business model
Activity: 5
The All-in-One aspect of the project is very appealing.
Activity: 14
Hello fellows. Looks good plan.
Responsive vision, outstanding approach.
brand new
Activity: 0
nice concept in future world. im really impressed with the concept. ill be the part of this project.
Activity: 13
I think it is a good project.
Noticing design, seamless results!
Activity: 63
Hi! This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits to, very good, has been looking forward to! Good luck to you all!
Pages:
Jump to: