Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 44. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
 Very interesting project concept  BitEsprit, a cryptocurrency exchange. Cool exchange  coin project. Your idea and Vision looks unique and awesome. hope you succeed. All the best and Good luck and looking forward to your full take off.
Activity: 21
This is a very interesting project. Obviously very similar to other exchange with the obvious exceptions of FIAT to Altcoin trading. This si something the industry has been crying out for for such a long time to help Altcoins break free from the shackles of Bitcoin and have less reliance on the price of Bitcoin to perform. I commend this innovative approach and hope it goes as far as expected and is more successful than hoped.
i like project
Activity: 26
BitEspirit, The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange, first of all, this project is well done made. I read all the important informations in this project and I saw that the goal is settled. Goodluck!
Activity: 126
This is Wonderful. This team has great vision of
eliminating the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. Through the devise of a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities
Im really excited to be part of this great project
This will make great impacts since  
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Biggest project
Activity: 32
BitEsprit the one site where you can trade more than 100 Cryptocurrencies against fiat. Very versatile site, with BitEsprit charge card and making some fiat profits by swapping altcoin's. With a safe online wallet one does not have to keep using their ledger, and is totally isolate from the platform. This is exceptional idea, well worth checking out https://bitesprit.com/
Activity: 452
I think it will bring potential as well as profit for me
Activity: 82
BitEspirit is a all Crypto trading solutions platform. With chart copying and debit card facility, it is very good platform.Idea behind project is very practical and innovative. Definitely this project has bright future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
I very much enjoy the fact that we can margin trade but you don't say with what leverage maximum we can do it. Also on which coins will it be available? Cause it's very rare to find margin trading on altcoins on most trading exchanges. I wonder if that will also be the case here.
Activity: 20
This is a very interesting project. Obviously very similar to other exchange with the obvious exceptions of FIAT to Altcoin trading. This si something the industry has been crying out for for such a long time to help Altcoins break free from the shackles of Bitcoin and have less reliance on the price of Bitcoin to perform. I commend this innovative approach and hope it goes as far as expected and is more successful than hoped.
Activity: 25
This is a very great project

This project will be to the moon

Going through the website and whitepaper, i discovered a whole lot of potential and great future in this project

This project will move us to the moon soon

GOODLUCK TEAM
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I like the fact that BitEsprit is a cryptocurrency exchange. Personally, investing in exchange coin projects such as this is cool. Your idea and Vision looks unique and full of class. I hope you succeed so we all can celebrate. Good luck and looking forward to your full take off.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
good project good job good luck
Activity: 14
good day, thank you for inviting me here its a very good opportunity and very promising project, hope your project will be a great success.
Activity: 30
Activity: 158
This is a very brilliant idea of creating cryptocurrency exchange that have a ability to copy the moves of succesfull traders, this will gonna be huge...
Activity: 24
The BitEsprit exchange will feature more than 100 cryptocurrencies to trade against major cryptocurrencies as well as against fiat currencies, and will operate with a low fee structure, half of which will be payable with BEC
Activity: 73
Exclent project of getting all coins on one platform by removing barrier of claiming , and providing debitcards awesome looking to it,good team work.
Activity: 126
This is a very great project
Biggest project in 2018. I am very glad to be a member of this great and highly rated coin
This project will change our lifes in future
I will gladly invite my friends and family to this fastest growing and great community of 2018
Going through the website and whitepaper, i discovered a whole lot of potential and great future in this project
I will urge all admins and ceos to keep up their hardwork up and all airdrop and bounty hunters to put in much efforts. This project will move us to the moon soon
Goodluck to this great team
Activity: 44
I think you guys should communicate more. good luck. With issuing BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users fiat balances, we make it practically seamless for our users to spend the profits they make trading on our platform. We also undertake to list the tokens of successful ICOs free of charge after a thorough evaluation of the projects, by which we remove the barrier of entry to the trading ecosystem for promising and trusted projects. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future.
Activity: 24
An Altcoin with a clear purpose.
Intresting system , what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO.
BitEsprit is an excellent blockchain technology innovation that offers all-in-one cryto exchange. Very promising and concise whitepaper, cool website backed up by amazing and competitive dev team. This project is gonna be huge in the near future
BitEsprit is a really good ico project and idea. i think this platform is very useful and will help a lot.
i hope this  project success. wish you luck
Pages:
Jump to: