Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 42. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it. Good luck! Your efforts and effort will be rewarded. And I hope everyone to invest in the project. In the future you will feel invested in this project is a wise decision
Activity: 71
This Exchange will be to the moon. Going through the website and whitepaper BitEsprit trading platform is bringing the best trading solution for the user in shape of copy trading feature. Via copy trading feature you can follow the expert traders with highest profit achievement. Along with that it will also provide debit cards which will furnish different altcoins I think this is the different project different ideas this project growing quickly in the market
Activity: 31
Amazing exchange project.
Activity: 322
I think that your BitEspirit solution is very promising. This is very necessary for today. You will give new impetus to the development of cryptocurrency exchange operations. I fully support you! I wish you good luck! The only drawback - not very high number of participants, only 1000 people. But on the other hand, your supply of tokens is not infinite, so you need to have time to take what is offered
Activity: 10
A promising project where you can see that the people behind it are putting some serious efforts. The website looks awesome ant very professional with a lot of great features, which of course is going to help traders and investors alike in the crypto universe.
Activity: 4
Good project I like project
Activity: 25
One of the hottest icos &-airdrops so far. Whitepaper&Roadmap looking very promissing. Their Team also! Price seems solid & this project is full of hype what ive seen so far Smiley great!
Activity: 10
Seems like a good project with a real world. not only helping the crypto community but other businesses as well. BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
Activity: 20
BitEsprit trading platform is bringing the best trading solution for the user in shape of copy trading feature. Via copy trading feature you can follow the expert traders with highest profit achievement. Along with that it will also provide debit cards which will furnish different altcoins. You can use the card anywhere online. All in all BitEsprit is gonna have good repute. All the very best for thing next big thing of crypto market.
Activity: 107
Many projects appear interesting, from this it becomes joyful. Thank you! I wish you success. I will continue to follow the development. And wait for the good news
Activity: 100
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.The Road Map is very well.Thanks to the development team for creating such a project.
Activity: 25
I think this project is awesome and will be a success.
As described in the White Paper, BitEsprit sound to be the allrounder when it comes in term to exchanges.
You can trade a wide variety of altcoins against fiat. I don't even know one exchange, where this is possible.
And additonaly it's possible to follow other cryptotrades and make exactly the same trades.
BitEsprit is fully combatible to the ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards, so there is a lot of security for the non-tec people out there.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello admin
Thanks to the development team for creating such a project.Take advantage of opportunities to join this project for success.I want to recommend to my friends. I will follow this project.Good luck for you.
Activity: 4
BitEsprit's online multi-cryptocurrency wallet, which is entirely separate from the exchange, will be the best place to store your crypto assets. You will be the sole owner of your private keys, while being one click away from placing funds on the BitEsprit exchange to start trading.
Activity: 107
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! Great idea!The team worked on the project,see the professional approach!Recommend your project!Good luck!
Activity: 51
It is worth noting that when entering the ICO market of large investors and venture funds, the marketing policies of development companies may completely change. This ICO is quite a promising product that boldly enters the market, good luck to the team in all endeavors.
Activity: 48
hi. i loved.This project is looking very good, after reading the Whitepaper i find it very interesting and hopefully it will be a successful one! This concept of all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution is very important for first comers to the all community of cryptocurrency! good lock

Activity: 103
thanks for your good job, creating such all in one cryptocurrency exchange helps so much saving time and money. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, a team of professionals, the idea of 100% will be implemented
Activity: 24
Bitcointalk Username: yasiryagi1
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Website register: YES
3 questions airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES

Bitcointalk report (posts can be reported individually or grouped):

Post #1: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40363902

Reddit report (posts can be reported individually or grouped):

Post #1: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitEsprit/comments/8ry61n/interesting_project/
Activity: 52
We definately need more platforms where you can exchange your FIAT money directly to the coin of choice without going through bitcoin. This will make the altcoins less depending on the bitcoin chart. As it should be! BitEsprit can add to this.
Pages:
Jump to: