Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 66. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
This is a groundbreaking project. Good team and enviable ambitions. Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 5
its so cool project!what is the most important things for the crypto project?...its idea and how much this idea would be usefull!!!...and i must say,the BitEsprit have an awesome idea. Very good project and I must say, team have an very good idea and this is gonna useful for many people.

Activity: 168
The team is solid and the reachable softcap. We  wish a great success all the team so that this project
Activity: 15
Another crypto exchange is another opportunity. The point is that with every new exchange, there are new people introduced(out of the actual crypto community) and this is always good. Best Wishes
Activity: 6
Bitcointalk Username:moshiur577
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Discord airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Activity: 151
good project !I believe this project got potential to meet up in the crypto space allbit needs is our joint community support. And it will climb to the sky and beyond!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
BitEsprit very nice and interesting project. Its really great project with constructive team members. Everything looks good on this project. I am sure that everything will turn out and the project will be successful.
Activity: 13
great project with amazing team, i think it will be a big hit after ico launch
thanks for your amazing work and efforts
thank to your project and team , hope the BitEsprit project success, its first project "BitEsprit" hear for all crypto exchange hope its lunch soon, i read  Whitepaper for BitEsprit and i intersting in it.
i hope to make credit card for BitEsprit project to make project great
Activity: 17
Keep up the great work Dev team, been giving a close follow for a while and i can say i really appreciate the effort and time👍
Activity: 8
Extremely promising project!
The project is worthy of attention of each investor, definitely. It is worth noting the convenience of the interface, for this developers a separate respect. At the same time, there are many different tools and other various possibilities.
I am glad to be part of it.
Activity: 36
The range of features that the BitEsprit exchange aims to have is extremely impressive!! Personally I really like their idea to allow successful new ICO's list for free. Its getting crazy the prices to list these days and this is a brill idea!
Activity: 1
Wenn man so will, hat Youssoufa Moukoko seinen Vorgesetzten ihre Vorstellungen gehörig durchkreuzt. Gut, bei Borussia Dortmund wird man es schon gerne gesehen haben, dass die U17 ins Finale um die Deutsche Meisterschaft gegen Bayern München eingezogen ist und dass Moukoko zum 1:1 und dem 2:0 in den Halbfinalspielen gegen Bayer Leverkusen je ein Tor schoss. Andererseits erschwert es das Vorhaben gehörig, den Wirbel um dieses große Talent in der B-Jugend klein zu halten.
Ich wünsche allem viel Erfolg und ein wertvolles Projekt
Everything looks good on this project, seldom have I seen a project like this and I'm glad part of it, timing is right to join the campaign, I love a blockchain and exchanged based project because they have a good chance to get support and funding of course the team has a huge impact on how the ico will turn out.
Activity: 36
BitEsprit really does look like a breath of fresh air! It seems like its taking the best parts of all the exchanges out there and combining them to make a super exchange Smiley
Activity: 16
I think your project is worthy of popularity. this is what the whole world lacks.
This is good project . i like it . i will invite my friends join this project !!
Tks all !!
Activity: 16
This sounds nice and very promising! This project is going to do well and going to be huge like any good and solid project in the market.  Let's all make this huge and let's all thank to the bounty campaign. Glad to be a part of the community and see how this project is going to grow.
Activity: 23
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Pages:
Jump to: