Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 65. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Awesome project with a decent program and prospects, I recommend to participate
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Very interesting project. I hope it has a great future !!! It's very promising. Wow
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.

If this is true, it we be a success. We need a easier way to invest in cryptocurrencies and altcoins
Activity: 63
I think that it is a very good project.
I think that growth can be expected from now.
How much profit do you plan to make yearly?
brand new
Activity: 0
Trade Bitcoin and a wide list of altcoins against fiat currencies

Copy other traders

Get your own BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS

Get your successful ICO token listed free of charge

Enjoy bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards)

Trade on your iOS or Android device

Use 70+ indicators and various tools on your charts

Ask help from our 24/7 multilingual tech support team
Activity: 17
 Professionelle Auftritt,  sehr gut. Gehört unterstützt.   Viel Erfolg
Activity: 24
This is a good project with good ideology, has an awesome team and a perfect concept for the project. It's future depends on a number of factors which I hope the team has put into consideration. A drive for success, committed team members, creative ideas and innovations on how to achieve the set goals, credible investors, among others.
Activity: 37
I'm following this project, team is looking very professional, i hope will be successful
Activity: 26
#Join-#Proof of authentication
Bitcointalk username:  Adk18
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/Antoinedk18
Activity: 35
Nice Airdrop
..thank you
BitEsprit is a great idea that will push the crypto currency world to the next level especially through the elimination of barriers in trading alts coins. This will certainly be massive and will
Activity: 52
I highly recommend participating in this ICO, because the project is very interesting. With this project, you can definitely increase your capital. You have good ratings for your campaign and this implies that this will be successful
Activity: 6
BitEsprit project is really interesting and innovative concept. If you do some research, you will see, that BitEsprit is having all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. The concept of barrier free entry to altcoin is very thoughtful concept. BitEsprit is here to serve all our crypto needs. This project has a really good chance to become big. their ideas are unique. their admins are very supportive. most importantly they have their own debit card and they provide high security. This is good, Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team! I believe This project is success.!. I would be more than surprised, if this concept is going to tank.
Activity: 11
I am delighted that it is a project that I think for a long time and it is in my mind. I wish you to be successful in this business and to find users in sufficient level therefore BitEsprit trading platform is bringing the best trading solution for the user in shape of copy trading feature. Via copy trading feature you can follow the expert traders with highest profit achievement. Along with that it will also provide debit cards which will furnish different altcoins. You can use the card anywhere online. All in all BitEsprit is gonna have good repute. I am delighted that it is a project that I think for a long time and it is in my mind. I wish you to be successful in this business and to find users in sufficient level. Thumbs up Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
very great and very promising project and the bounty was easy to apply and that what i like i mean most of all particpants. all i can say to this project, is very awesome and well detailed. good work team BitEspirit, good luck.
Activity: 3
is an excellent project the truth is that I really like to go ahead that they are doing a very good job I think the project shows something that can be applied to the daily life is also a lot of neaesida the truth that I stopped an excellent project congratulate them
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
#Join-#Proof of authentication
Bitcointalk username: mostafijurr332
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/mostafijurr332
Activity: 108
 what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICOintresting system, what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO. good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck.
Activity: 21
this project seems great to me.
 their ideas are unique. their admins are very supportive. most importantly they have their own debit card and they provide high security
This is good, Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team! I believe This project is success.!.

Activity: 21
Good project
Activity: 196
I'm glad to be part of this great community. This project seems very promising. Good luck dev team.
Activity: 3
is an excellent project the truth is that I really like to go ahead that they are doing a very good job I think the project shows something that can be applied to the daily life is also a lot of neaesida the truth that I stopped an excellent project congratulate them
Pages:
Jump to: