Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 70. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Hello. I liked this project. First, it facilitates trade for beginners. And secondly, this is an excellent ready-made solution for the entire market segment. Especially now the time is crypto currency, so this project will be a success! I hope this project will have a bright future. Good luck to the BitEsprit team.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
BitEsprit is the much needed project for the modern world where it focuses on elminating the barriers of entry into altcoin trading.
Activity: 18
This seems to be a nice one-stop-solution to crypto trading. I like that one of the features is what the crypto market needs most at the moment: crypto to fiat pairings, this will go a long way to stabilize prices. I hope this project will be a success. Looking forward to use it.
Activity: 36
Amazing project, as for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 83
everything seems very nice and stable ..can i asked when it will all completed
.i mean will it completed on time..
Activity: 53
BitEsprit is the much needed project for the modern world where it focuses on elminating the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. We have so many bad experiences when it comes to altcoins. But I hope through this project no one will have to experience it !! Good luck for the great team!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think, this project have a good potential in the future.
It is very interesting and practical idea.
The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible.
It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future.
Thanks, and goodluck team BtEsprit!
Activity: 35
Hi, this is a very interesting plattform because your copy trade platform, intrinsic to your internal markets, provides a means for traders without substantial trading expertise to copy and learn from more adept traders, providing value to both beginners and experts. Thanks for that
Activity: 51
Bitcointalk Username: trangtretrau
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Discord airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: No
Reddit airdrop: No
Activity: 91
Great team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!
Activity: 11
It is a very good project. Please do your best and complete a good job
Activity: 3
Bcтaвить цитaтy
мнe oчeнь нpaвитcя, чтo BitEsprit ycтpaняeт бapьepы вxoдa в тopгoвлю aльткoинoм и дaeт пpямoй дocтyп к шиpoкoмy cпeктpy Altcoins для тopгoвли. Oтличнaя ocoбeннocть этoгo пpoeктa зaключaeтcя в тoм, чтo oн пoзвoляeт имeть дeбeтoвyю кapтy «BitEsprit», cвязaннyю c бaлaнcoм пoльзoвaтeля и oбcлyживaeт вce кpиптoлoгичecкиe пoтpeбнocти, нaдeяcь yзнaть бoльшe.
Activity: 9
Its a much-needed project especially for people like us living in countries having weak currencies and with barriers to enter into crypto world. Wish u alot of luck and success guy.
Activity: 60
Impressive project full of innovations and creativity. Thank you and good luck
Activity: 59
i really like that BitEsprit elminates the barriers of entry into altcoin trading and gives direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. A great feature of this project is that it makes it possible to have a "BitEsprit debit card" linked to the user's fiat balance and serves all crypto needs, hope to learn more.
Activity: 1
Very interesting project and looks to have a good potential. Nice choice for investors in the coming months.
Activity: 10
According to BitEsprit, they are an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality. What's more is that they are facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading. Guys, check them out! It is worth the try!
Activity: 15
I had visited the website and trading platform looks user friendly. Has a lot of good features .
Activity: 7
I highly recommend this to everyone, this is a new concept a great project that needs to succeed. the first all in one crypto currency exchange that integrates all the services cryptocurrency traders need. More power to the great team behind this development.
Activity: 32
This is an interesting project. I can see a potential that connects to this project. I believe that this crypto trading and exchanging project will be able to reach its goal which is to provide the people, investors and users with great tools that they can use to generate ideas, fund

Pages:
Jump to: