Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 71. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The project is great. I want to know about you when will list on the floor?
Activity: 27
great to see a project with a all-in-one solution for cryptotrading. Soft and hard cap seems fair for further price expansion. Eager to see the lunch of this platform and the end of the ICO to see how much interest is at the moment for crypto projects to succeed. Wish all investors and the team behind BitEsprit best of luck!
Activity: 416
Merit: 10
BitEsprit is a trading platform that deals with the equal opportunity of all electronic currencies and also cash. I think this is a great idea. I registered and want to buy some cause i believe that this is a good opportunity for me.
Activity: 150
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world!
Activity: 24
Your project has the potential I hope the token will soon hit the trading floor
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
A very interesting project with strong team. I'm sure they was plan this project since long time ago. Succeed for ur team.
Activity: 4
This project is very promising, I believe this project, it will rock definitely, It will be good choice for investors
Activity: 27
Very interesting project! great company, strong team and good product. I am sure it will be a great success!
Activity: 46
The appearance on the announcement thread looks very fancy and the written information about the project is very complete. I hope this project has a bounty campaign so I can participate in this project and help introduce the project to the community.

Activity: 17
When I read the whitepaper I like some nice features . first - altcoin-fiat trading pairs - oh what a huge thing. Second - debit cards issued by BitEsprit linked to users’ fiat balances -  its really awesome. Third - Simple fiat deposits from major debit cards, SEPA and SWIFT deposits - Wow. Fourth - no-fee ICO token listing - yeah I wish to have token and being listing in your exchange.
Activity: 3
This so great project. I can't wait to see how well they will do.
Definitely will be taking part of ICO token sale
BitEsprit is an interesting project that would help the diversification and revolution of the altcoin coin trade, allowing to reduce the motivated costs to the transfers. With the ease of being integrated all in one and with the incorporation of debit cards in your project has a high percentage of having very good results .Much luck and I will be awaiting the results
Activity: 82
This is project is wonderful.  A place to exchange all kinds of electronic money.This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! It's develop and get big. I like it. have a good day.
Activity: 10
BitEsprit.com   Airdrop is LIVE ! 🚀💎🚀Up to 100 BEC (42,5$ equ. value) per participation. Airdrop is limited to the first 1000 participants
Sounds good to me!  Lets trade some coins with BitEsprit.com  Even says low powered devices will be supported!   Yeaaa

Activity: 72
I think it will be great project, solving many problems in getting altcoins using debit card it's great feature and will be so much successful. all in one place that's so promising project saving time and commissions so helpfull for traders , no need to sign up for many cryptocurrency exchanges , that's really amazing choice and got a great reliability to trade different altcoins.finally I think it BitEsprit the best choice in the near future.
Activity: 198
This project seems great to me . really liked their website and their ideas are unique. their admins are very supportive . most importantly they have their own debit card and they provide high security. anyone can trade in their site from anywhere without any problem. interestinly they have android and ios app too  Cheesy besides they implemented zero fee for listing new ICO token. so overall i liked this exchange project  hope this exchange project will succeed.
brand new
Activity: 0

BitEsprit is an interesting project that would help the diversification and revolution of the altcoin coin trade, allowing to reduce the motivated costs to the transfers. With the ease of being integrated all in one and with the incorporation of debit cards in your project has a high percentage of having very good results .Much luck and I will be awaiting the results
Activity: 311
Bitcointalk Username: doyler29
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Discord airdrop: NO
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES

Very interesting project with a hard working team and promising project for the future ahead.  I will have to keep a close eye  monitoring the developments of the project and try to take part if i can. Good luck to the developers and all of the whole Team.

Activity: 10
Thank you BitEsprit for making it easier for some people to access and when spending profits made in fiat and a lot more! I hope that you could help a lot more! Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1
For me, it's a good great idea and I believe it becomes a successful project with everyone work. I wish you, now start journey of success  Wink
Activity: 15
Bitcointalk Username: nguyendk13
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Discord airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Pages:
Jump to: