Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 72. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
We stay with you and support this project dev God Bless
Activity: 16
inovative project I'hv ever seen, I will keep Supporting in your project and keep looking for any developments and updates about this.I hope to see the outcome of this project on the near future.Keep up the good work guys
Activity: 63
inovative project I'hv ever seen, I will keep Supporting in your project and keep looking for any developments and updates about this.I hope to see the outcome of this project on the near future.Keep up the good work guys Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Keep up the good work. Keep us informed of your progress. This is very a very interesting project.
Activity: 10
Nice Project! Please help many people and businesses. Fabulous team and good project! Keep it up!
Activity: 12
This is a great to be waited this year. Can't wait for the ICO to get started. #godspeed!
brand new
Activity: 0
Wow sounds good,i hope this may be a great project
Very rarely getting this kind of projects
All the best to team bitesprit
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Sounds interesting. When do you plan to be listed?
Activity: 15
I've looked a bit into this project, and looks very promising! The team seems awesome, a lot of experience and I am expecting them to blow us away! The website designs look awesome and very user friendly, I am very excited for this to finish its ICO!
Activity: 10
According to BitEsprit, they are an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality. What's more is that they are facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading. Guys, check them out!
Activity: 11
BitEsprit is amazing an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading platform. The website is beautiful designed and well detailed.
I am really hoping that this project will become among the biggest cryptocurrency trading exchanges in the nearest future.
I wish the developers all the best in this wonderful endeavor.
Activity: 59
i think this is a great project because it facilitates trading of altcoins against fiat currencies and really look forward to it. one of the things that is needed in cryptocurrency is an easier way to trade altcoins against fiat currencies to allow others to be able to make transactions without too much difficulty and that's something i consider important in the crypto space.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Can’t wait to see where this project goes!
Activity: 3
Nice project.BitEsprit have alot of of advantage. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. have a nice day.
Activity: 42
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
With the ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards, it will be adopted wordwide
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Looks like a promising application for a less tedious trading environment.
brand new
Activity: 0
Can’t wait to see where this project goes!
Activity: 22
we support the project together. what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the community. The project is promising, the guys are going to win.
Activity: 16
Seems like a project with great potential. Especially the no-fee token listing part is very interesting.
Crypto/Fiat is also a winner.

This will prove beneficial for the crypto community. Good luck to the team! If done right, this might get big very soon.
I will follow the progress of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: