Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 85. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hurry up to buy all the tokens, because this project will be a great success . Smiley
Copy trade , fiat integration, Bitspirit debit card, no fee listing, online wallet and 70+ indicators and draw function , makes you happy and rich . Wink
Subscribe on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk, Reddit and enjoy!

Activity: 13
This project is looking very good, after reading the Whitepaper i find it very interesting and hopefully it will be a successful one! This concept of all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution is very important for first comers to the all community of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 18
BitEsprit, the first All-In-One-Cryptocurrency Exchange, is doing a great job by trading possible in fiat currencies. This project seems to be a great future ahead and this project soon to be go on moon no one can stop this project and i think everyone should invest in it!
Activity: 23
hopefully will be successful your project. good

Activity: 88
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange that features altcoin-fiat trading pairs, debit cards issued by BitEsprit that are linked to users’ fiat balances, copy trading, no-fee ICO token listing, and advanced charting functionality to redefine the way the industry thinks about altcoin exchanges.
Activity: 57
I'm sorry. Mis post. It seems that it can not be deleted 24 hours Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
An excellent project that has a very good team of experts. Join the ico project of the BitEsprit platform. You are waiting for very generous bonuses and bounty. The team makes many announcements and works for the benefit of the project.Many unfortunately do not see all the prospects of this project, but in vain. The idea is very close to me.
Activity: 23
The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future.
Activity: 53
It’s really cool, it’s innovative. One of a kind, an all-in-one project.
Trading of all cryptos, fiat currency, with copy trading and you can use debit cards.
Until now I didn’t see any trading platform same with such features.
This is awesome, a very promising project with huge potentials.
I am gladly be part of and I will spread the word. Well done guys, GOOD LUCK.

Activity: 45
It's really good token distribution. It's help token value will inccearsing.
Advisors   10%
 Management teams   12%
 Referral, bounty, bug hunt   8%
 Participants   70%
Activity: 19
good project with a decent program and prospects, I recommend to participate
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
Activity: 69
If the team can deliver whats promised, we are in to have a next exciting player in the exchange space. Will look forward.
Activity: 186
I think, this project have a good potential in the future this project seems to be great, make our future bright, I am very happy to join with this
Activity: 13
Fantastic project. Including the features like high level bank security, very advanced charting frames and issuance of a debit card is a genius idea.
Activity: 20
I think it's one of the best Projects I ever seen world wide. It will be successful...A great and powerful Team behind the Project 👍👍👍
Activity: 24
Incredibly ambitious project but if they can realise it they will be one of the market leaders.
Being able to trade all possible crypto currencies for fiat is a must have in the crypto world to accomplish adoption.
BitEsprit, the first All-In-One-Cryptocurrency Exchange, is doing a great job by trading possible in fiat currencies. This project seems to be a great future ahead and this project soon to be go on moon no one can stop this project and i think everyone should invest in it!
Activity: 52
BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange is one of the best projects with great airdrop work for the cryptocurrency money lover all over the people of the world ever I saw.
Activity: 45
I really impressed your white paper. It's so clear and good vision. Beside that is a good team, especially Barnabás Baranyi co-founder. It's really good project.

I like the project, so many people joining, I hope you guys succeed because it will be great.
Do you have a medium account, would like to follow you guys there too.
Pages:
Jump to: