Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 87. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Very  promising project, the team is going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together
Activity: 434
BitEsprit will definitely be a hit among the other crypto exchanges because of the many advanced features you won't find in the regular exchanges. Best of luck with the rest of the project; you'd need it. 😎
Activity: 7
Interesting project with great idea and big legit team!
Activity: 4
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
i think this is the answer why we should join the ico of elementh now.great job team!  Grin
Activity: 1
This is just exciting... Seriously anticipating because I know it's gonna be big!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs is awesome idea.
It will give access to everyone in the world to trade and invest in cryptocurrency.
BitEsprit debit cards is great initiative, I want this feature for very long time, please make it for worldwide unlike other country restricted crypto debit card company.
Please extablish partnership with bank's and debit card provider to provide service worldwide.
Activity: 23
GREAT IDEA

i think has good prospect and concepts, i believe it'll stand out amoung other alt coins. good work
Activity: 12
No-Fee Token Listing

intresting system , what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO
Activity: 62
Great project and awesome execution. I hope the project is very successful. Good job team
Activity: 31
ICO is very interesting and promising, I will continue to monitor this project.
Activity: 208
Merit: 101
This is good, Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team! I believe This project is success.!.
Need to learn more in this coin, I think is very interesting, although the topic is simple and not as good as other projects.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 196
The route is very perfect. The level of communication is large, I enjoyed this. Have the project go to the glory peak
Activity: 70
More crypto exchange more choice for invester. Thats good. Best Wishes.
Activity: 15
GREAT PROJECT!
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best
Activity: 23
Great idea and nice promotional tool this is great project
Activity: 26
This project is very powerful project and most blockchain technology projects.The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck
Activity: 15
The user interface looks very crisp, that's a key feature to keep in mind if you want to grow the user base. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 20
BitEsprit will be only crypto exchange ICO that is granting lifetime discounts on trading fees to its ICO contributors.Users participating in ICO will automatically get an edge over other traders trading at BitEsprit. There is already an established strategic partnership with the Luxcess Group. Join and participate in the cryptocurrency revolution.
Activity: 67
Read the WhitePaper and I can say that that I love BitEspirit vision! BitEspirit is promising project and I will think about to invest in it.
Activity: 55
"Ask help from our 24/7 multilingual tech support team" is sounds interesting to me.
Pages:
Jump to: