Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 89. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Great project, I like the team and idea, I hope you do well!
Activity: 48
At last good project! There is no doubt that I will participate here. Good luck to all of us! I've done a lot of digging to this project and I'm yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO. Great project, great team, great business model...
Activity: 18
I LIKE TTHIS PROJECT ! GOOD LUCK !
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
BitEsprit has a nice conceptual model. The project itself is feasible, they are trying to introduce copy trading which will help the novice or naive individual start trading cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies with ease. As starters lose big with their first attempt at trading, this feature of BitEsprit will aid fresher to copy trades of experts in order to reduce their risk of losing. This project is worth deploying.. Well done devs!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Hello,this project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company.
Activity: 8
BitEsprit to the moon.....wonderful team with a great vision.
Activity: 173
Seems Me Good Concept, This project uses altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade..
Activity: 23
Interesting, wish you best of luck!
Activity: 39
Interesting project! The BitEsprit project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits.
I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project and the team behind the project is truly professional.
Good luck for the team, i am trust in you!
Activity: 37
Great project and nice idea... hope this be successful !! more power to the team
Activity: 9
Great project and high potential see a promising future ahead.  I mean this is the future. This project uses altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade and also brings the currency trading security. Nobody should miss this
The project constantly attracts the growing interest of both the global audience and investors! Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Good luck to the whole team!😁
Activity: 6
Hi! The project looks very interesting,
I'm sure you'll be able to do something big, good luck guys!
Activity: 7
Very interesting  project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Hi!
A nice project and a lot of potential Smiley
I enjoyed this project Cool
and  I joined
Activity: 21
Some of Cryptocurrency trading are lack of ALTCOIN-FIAT trading and copy trading
Above all It is good point to change to the investor. I hope BitEsprit will be make all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution.
Also, LUXCESS GROUP should be your good partner. I think it is not easy thing, However, come over that and then BitEsprit will become number one.
Activity: 20
Great project and high potential see a promising future ahead.  I mean this is the future. This project uses altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade and also brings the currency trading security. Nobody should miss this
Activity: 9
Like the project and the team, good luck!
Activity: 12
Promising project..
Activity: 672
Merit: 103
BitEsprit is a project that grows every day. All-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality - perfect solution! I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. I think everything will be great with these project!
Pages:
Jump to: