Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 88. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
As for me, quite an interesting project, the developers tried and did not have a pretty bad airdrop program, I also liked the design of the site, it was very convenient for me. I think this project has a good future, one of its main advantages is reliability. We hope for success.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I really impressed with BitEsprit project that is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality. I think it' will sucessfull.
Activity: 4
I'm very excited for this project, I hope everything goes well
Activity: 23
Activity: 1
The project is promising. I wish good luck, I will support the project
Activity: 10

BitEsprit is an all-in-one electronic money transaction solution with integrated transactional transcription functionality that facilitates both Bitcoin trading and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
With the use of advanced software technology to minimize the load on a user's device, to make high-level transactions on high-end devices possible to enjoy a smoother user experience.
Project with great potential, beneficial to the user.
Project will go famous and  professional. Best of luck  team!
In my opinion a very promising project
Activity: 18
Very interesting project. good luck!
Activity: 4
Activity: 15
Interesting project! The BitEsprit project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits.I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project and the team behind the project is truly professional. Good luck for the team, i am trust in you! I would like to know, your token will be exchanged for Binance?
That's very promising. Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us
Activity: 434
Including features like high level bank security, very advanced charting frames and issuance of a debit card is a genius idea.
Activity: 19
That's awesome news!
Finally an All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange solution. This will make crypto a lot easier.
From a large number of projects, this one is the best! I will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances.
I wish us all, developers, advisors and investors good luck.
Activity: 24
Good project with a strong team a great idea and a promising future Cool project, glad to be part of it!
Activity: 140
BitEsprit is an all-in-one electronic money transaction solution with integrated transactional transcription functionality that facilitates both Bitcoin trading and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
With the use of advanced software technology to minimize the load on a user's device, to make high-level transactions on high-end devices possible to enjoy a smoother user experience.
Project with great potential, beneficial to the user.
Activity: 9
Nice promotional tool and idea!
This project uses altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade and also brings the currency trading security.
Activity: 2
good project with a decent program and prospects, I recommend to participate
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
Activity: 26
Bitcointalk Username: @malik0700
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YEs
Discord airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES                                                          
Bitcointalk report:yes

Code:
Post #1:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213051.msg39869349#msg39869349
Post #2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39869510                                    3:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213051.msg39869631#msg39869631                                    4:       4: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213051.msg39869631#msg39869631  
reddit report:https://www.reddit.com/r/BitEsprit/comments/8q8n09/bitesprit/
Activity: 57
I like this project like anything there are lots of way to earn money these team doing good work ,facilitating both Bitcoin and coin trading against fiat currencies we will definitely read road map and whitelists I also will offer my friend to join this project,blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange we can trade all coins under single roof thanks to who make this project. Good luck
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
This is a great great project and high potential see a promising future ahead.  I mean this is the future. This project uses altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade and also brings the currency trading security. i want this project..
Wish u good luck, team!
Pages:
Jump to: