Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 86. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Uniqueness, advanced, impressive. It is a very interesting project i am thankful for this great team.
. I am confident that this project will surely succeed. Great technology, service, administration, promotion, support
around and a great team good luck .
Activity: 1
The project is very ambitious and looks very promising , have read the white paper it will have a great future ahead !!
Activity: 15
So many users joining in, that's a great community in the making right here!! Keep up the good work team!  Cheesy
Activity: 19
Great project. Including the features like high level bank security, very advanced charting frames and issuance of a debit card is a genius idea.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
Bounty Program was very easy to do and clear instructions.  Thank you.  Looks like a great team on your project.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The project is worthy of attention of each investor, definitely. It is worth noting the convenience of the interface, for this developers a separate respect. At the same time, there are many different tools and other various possibilities. Guys, I'm entering the project, and I'll try to earn some money there. I believe in it, and I wish you the same.
Activity: 35
BitEsprit will definetly be one of the great exchanges as it will be trading all cryptocurrency including bitcoin and all altcoins againstfiat currencies with all wanted  advanced features. Love to see the debit card feature . I am happy to be part of this exchange. I wish Good luck to the team for great exchange idea.
brand new
Activity: 0
this is an absolute project with me. upgrade full project and height. to join and development project. you can see it. expected that this project will be successful.
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
You just made a cool concept in cryptocurrency! Looking forward on the team behind this project
Activity: 10
We really need a platform where both fiat and tokens coexist. Thanks to BitEspirit for making this happen. Project looks promising and the best thing is that we can get discount in trade fees if we pay using BES tokens. Best of luck for the success of this project and Exchange
Activity: 10
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.
Activity: 52
As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.everything is written in detail
Very excited about the Fiat-crypto integration. This is the most important factor to ensure a successful project, as there is already a lot of exchanges emerging nowadays. I am looking forward to see what the team can deliver!  Smiley
No-Fee Token Listing
 Wink Wink Wink
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
The project in the future has good prospects Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 28
the project has good technical support and a good working team. I liked the BitEsprit project site, here everything is written in detail and understandable - it is very convenient for studying the principle of BitEsprit operation and its meaning. The idea of ​​the above-mentioned project in my opinion is quite promising. I think the project will intensively develop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
reliable project with high infrastructure, seems to be success in nar future
Activity: 24
This project is very interesting and innovative concept. BitEsprit having all-in-one cryptocurrency trading
solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
The concept of barrier free entry to altcoin is very thoughtful concept. BitEsprit is here to serve all our crypto needs.
Activity: 32
Very interesting project, talented team and good opportunity for investors%community!
Activity: 1
Кaкaя пoльзa oт пoкyпки этoгo знaкa oт этoгo нoвoгo фoлдcaлa вы мoжeтe oбъяcнить oб этoм. Инвecтopы ICO пoлyчaт кaкиe пpeимyщecтвa, чтoбы yдepживaть этoт тoкeн, я нe нaшeл этoгo в этoм пoтoкe.
Activity: 140
I think, this project have a good potential in the future. It is very interesting and practical idea.The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future.
Pages:
Jump to: