Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 12. (Read 30000 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I wish that the business will carry out all that has been estimated!
 Good luck dev's!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.

wow that's great I mostly don't like visiting telegram channel because of spammers but since you have confirmed their activeness in the channel I will give it a try. thanks by the way

There are admins in there managing the conversations; it is a great channel to directly communicate with the team however it may get really busy and conversations endup forgotten. Either way I think what is really important is that there is progress and can't wait to check out the release in few days.
Activity: 966
Merit: 140
After the telegram channel was mentioned here, I once again looked in. Really very pleasant there, no more spammers. And i found this video about ICS - Security of Industrial Control Systems, really interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgxv4MnKs5Q&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 31
I think this business is very interesting and interesting. Cerebral job, flawless results, engaging vision.
Activity: 728
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.

wow that's great I mostly don't like visiting telegram channel because of spammers but since you have confirmed their activeness in the channel I will give it a try. thanks by the way

Telegram is the first point of contact for most teams and any team that is not active in attending to their community is a no go area for me. I would be surprised if bitfence were not active in their telegram channel.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 28
I've checked all the points of your plan and all is truly very useful.
 Good luck team.
Activity: 182

Activity: 2
I wish good luck for the plan!
Believable approach, riveting website, irreproachable results!
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

I had completely forgotten that they want to publish a personal firewall in 2019. Joyful that it starts soon, I've lost sight of the goals for the next year :-)

As in a home firewall for households, or do you just mean a Bitfence branded firewall? Either way could be interesting if you can pay for it in HNY tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

Yea. You heard right. It is the total number of token sold. They mint the amount paid for so as to avoid excess or the issue of having to burn unsold tokens at the end of the sales period.

This is quite smart solution. Thank to it they won't have to burn unsold tokens because there will be just none of them after ICO. I wonder why so few ICOs use this scenario.
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

I had completely forgotten that they want to publish a personal firewall in 2019. Joyful that it starts soon, I've lost sight of the goals for the next year :-)
Activity: 532
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

Yea. You heard right. It is the total number of token sold. They mint the amount paid for so as to avoid excess or the issue of having to burn unsold tokens at the end of the sales period.
Activity: 392

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

You mean to say that showing total supply of tokens which is sold out till the date? But how much amount they received yet and exactly how much tokens they need to be sold?

As the ICO is a Token Generation Event, all sold token will be created directly. So the 24 million is the max supply until now. The amount of earned ETH is unknown so far, or rather too complicated to calculate with the different bonus stages.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

You mean to say that showing total supply of tokens which is sold out till the date? But how much amount they received yet and exactly how much tokens they need to be sold?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Yes they expected to sell that amount already that is why they made that the token supply but you guys are right they are minted as they are bought it is a very smart solution because they won't have to burn any unsold tokens as there won't be any.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Pages:
Jump to: