Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 10. (Read 29996 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
After the telegram channel was mentioned here, I once again looked in. Really very pleasant there, no more spammers. And I found this video about ICS - Security of Industrial Control Systems, really interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgxv4MnKs5Q&feature=youtu.be

yeah, the telegram channel is really cool, they are active and are answering questions as well. I really enjoyed the video about ICS - Security of Industrial Control Systems

Many projects use airdrops path to increase their telegram user base, and that attract many spammers to channel. But BitFence team using this telegram channel for good discussion.

Yeah that’s the reason they seem to have actual questions and answers and general interest and not so much 800 million people screaming about the moon and saying nothing but hello many times each day lol

Good to see real usage and team communications and effort to grow their user knowledge

Funny but true and i have come to notice that is no longer a question of numbers but a question of people that affects a project and i have seen projects with far lesser numbers doing amazingly well as oppose to huge numbers that comes with airdrops, so it all bores down to the project, the team and the concept that they tend to implement
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Hello, fellows! I expect your idea runs successfully!
Discerning project, absorbing website!

I always tought that the site was something else. When i enter the Bitfence site i always look to the eye. xD. I don't know why, but it is attractive.

Yeah, even me it really attractive well that is one way of getting users to visit back. Bitfence is an awesome project I really want to see them in action

They knew they will need a good looking website to match a kind of idea their project is looking to sell, they actually need everything around the project to be at its best. It's a good one though.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I'm review in website on your idea, It's actually good! Outstanding results, engaging website, in right mind website!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I always tought that the site was something else. When i enter the Bitfence site i always look to the eye. xD. I don't know why, but it is attractive.

Yeah, even me it really attractive well that is one way of getting users to visit back. Bitfence is an awesome project I really want to see them in action
Activity: 728
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.
ICO is still going on? What is the last date of ICO? I guess after end of ICO team will update exact data of sold tokens and received funds.

Yeah, the iCO is still ongoing. The last day of the ICO is 1st of July, but it can be that they prolong the ICO, because of the KYC break.
That do you mean to say, there is possibility of extending ICO? I know that KYC is mandatory but people will not satisfy with this and this can be make huge impact on their growth/progress.

I don't think they have extension of the ico in mind not even because of kyc,  the kyc did not take long to implement so i don't see why they might have to extend it.
Activity: 392
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.
ICO is still going on? What is the last date of ICO? I guess after end of ICO team will update exact data of sold tokens and received funds.

Yeah, the iCO is still ongoing. The last day of the ICO is 1st of July, but it can be that they prolong the ICO, because of the KYC break.
That do you mean to say, there is possibility of extending ICO? I know that KYC is mandatory but people will not satisfy with this and this can be make huge impact on their growth/progress.
Activity: 490

The ICO ends on the 1st of July, which is when the MVP basic functions and the sting miner are also launching! So around a week left to go!
I think we can expect a lot of good news for Bitfence after the ico ends, you can still invest now as they have 10% bonus going on and be part of a hacker-clean future.

Sure, but it will be even better if they list it to a big exchange. This will also increase the popularity of the coin. The bonus is not that bad, but it was better to invest in the pre-sale.

Not everyone was opportune to invest in the Presale, investing now is still pretty okay they're still in their infant stage. I hope they get listed in big exchange as well.

I agree with you. Once stingminer is launched then I don't think we will get tokens at current rate. It's still good time to invest if you believe in project success.

You would imagine many installing it given it is light and can run on commodity hardware like a Res-Pi. I think however on the other end where you have consumers of the algorithm creating the demand on the token it would definitely increase the price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

The ICO ends on the 1st of July, which is when the MVP basic functions and the sting miner are also launching! So around a week left to go!
I think we can expect a lot of good news for Bitfence after the ico ends, you can still invest now as they have 10% bonus going on and be part of a hacker-clean future.

Sure, but it will be even better if they list it to a big exchange. This will also increase the popularity of the coin. The bonus is not that bad, but it was better to invest in the pre-sale.

Not everyone was opportune to invest in the Presale, investing now is still pretty okay they're still in their infant stage. I hope they get listed in big exchange as well.

I agree with you. Once stingminer is launched then I don't think we will get tokens at current rate. It's still good time to invest if you believe in project success.
Activity: 20
Good morning all. It's a crypto trade is rather interesting. Advisable plan, a rather interesting design.
Activity: 182

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 18
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 532
I wish that the business will carry out all that has been estimated!
 Good luck dev's!

They are written in the estimate because they are planning on carrying it out. They wouldn't have said so if they weren't planning on it. Let hope they get all the supports they need
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

I had completely forgotten that they want to publish a personal firewall in 2019. Joyful that it starts soon, I've lost sight of the goals for the next year :-)

As in a home firewall for households, or do you just mean a Bitfence branded firewall? Either way could be interesting if you can pay for it in HNY tokens.
What you mean to say that personal firewall? Do you mean to say that they publishing their own brand firewall? But approximately what will be cost of firewall?

Personal firewall? I thought they will concentrate only on stingminer. So what I understood is that BitFence have very big plans in future. Now I am more confident about the project.
Firewall I know. But just want to know that stingminer also works like a firewall? If it is works like a firewall then why they are launching their firewall?

No, the stingminer is not like a firewall. the stingminer is like a honey pot that should attrect hackers and catch them.
The personal firewall will be a software solution i think
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

I had completely forgotten that they want to publish a personal firewall in 2019. Joyful that it starts soon, I've lost sight of the goals for the next year :-)

As in a home firewall for households, or do you just mean a Bitfence branded firewall? Either way could be interesting if you can pay for it in HNY tokens.
What you mean to say that personal firewall? Do you mean to say that they publishing their own brand firewall? But approximately what will be cost of firewall?

Personal firewall? I thought they will concentrate only on stingminer. So what I understood is that BitFence have very big plans in future. Now I am more confident about the project.
Firewall I know. But just want to know that stingminer also works like a firewall? If it is works like a firewall then why they are launching their firewall?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I kind of hope they keep to the date but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s delayed as most other ICOs thatbhad similar issues ended up having to extend so not sure if this one will be different than other ico teams projects

Even if we get to see such, i only hope and wish that they address such in the quickest way possible, delay can be dangerous to a project with bright future such as this, they have been playing their role well in the promotion and awareness campaign of this project and i look forward to seeing bitfence become much more than just a name

BitFence have received good money from current ICO, but do you guys think they will extend the ICO? Specially when stingminer launch is near?

Depending how the sale goes I guess until the stingminer is released they wont know, I suspect not if the sale finishes well. Time will tell, either way I really hope the stingminer shows BitFence's quality. Will get alot more publicity when free software is available
Pages:
Jump to: