Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 13. (Read 30000 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Like I said in an earlier post look for it late month and if theyvrelease earlier take it as a nice surprise people tend to put early deadlines then get upset if theirs any form of delay when in reality it doesn’t matter much in the longterm
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Anything we say about price is just guessing lol I know a company that sells a box that’s a raspberry pi inside to manage some hardware at my job and it’s 950$ so just because it’s a pi doesn’t mean we can begin to guess at price as it’s really up to company how much they price it at as real hardware price doesn’t always impact final product costs

But given the industry I’d imagine they would try to keep it low and accessible

You know I was begin to wonder as to how we arrive at 20-40$ as no information is from the Bitfence team as at the time of typing this lol... It's still pure stipulations let see upon main launch how much it's going to do for

Their whitepaper confirms it's free to download:

'BitFence software will be available to download as freeware.'

Source: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-EN-1.6b.pdf  

They will not be selling something they are giving away for $900, they also say that they are selling SD cards with it preloaded, this might be like $5 over what a standard one costs, but their goal is to get as many of these miners globally as possible, their money will come from selling the fingerprints as definitions to other companies, and as part of the subscriptions.

A good point that they sell the fingerprints to other companies. I've always thought that hackers are banned only from Bitfence networks and outsiders are excluded. But the sale of the hacker data makes more sense, of course

They seem to have created avenues to monetize the entire concept that they have, is a smart idea to sell such data and this is the first time i've ever heard such, so this project has really diversify its means of earning, a process that will surely guarantee an increase in the value of the token if all things are implemented as they stated on their whitepaper
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Anything we say about price is just guessing lol I know a company that sells a box that’s a raspberry pi inside to manage some hardware at my job and it’s 950$ so just because it’s a pi doesn’t mean we can begin to guess at price as it’s really up to company how much they price it at as real hardware price doesn’t always impact final product costs

You know I was begin to wonder as to how we arrive at 20-40$ as no information is from the Bitfence team as at the time of typing this lol... It's still pure stipulations let see upon main launch how much it's going to do for

They will not be selling something they are giving away for $900, they also say that they are selling SD cards with it preloaded, this might be like $5 over what a standard one costs, but their goal is to get as many of these miners globally as possible, their money will come from selling the fingerprints as definitions to other companies, and as part of the subscriptions.
Thanks mate for clearing the air in respect to the price tag issues, it’s good to know bitfence will be offering the software for free.

Well From the look of things they have created a business model that I believe is going to succeed. The concept behind freeware is to get something out as much as possible.

So the software will be up for free download. What about the hardware? The one built with the raspberry pi do we buy that one from the store or we can buy that personally and run the software on it?

am only sure of the software but I believe one has to pay for the hardware though the price might not be much, I don't think it gonna be free.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of  invest? 
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?

I think you should do some research first by watching their introduction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSC-_-jvp1c.

You can also read their whitepaper and understand a lot if you still have any questions just join their telegram for direct answers from the admins, here is a link to it: https://t.me/bitfence.
Exactly. If you talking about exchanges listing, then you should be wait until the ICO ends. Their admin will be announce soon about exchange listing. You may follow Bitfence on twitter to receive latest updates.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_?s=09
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.

When you say absolute perfection you sound like they have a technology for stopping hacker well I don't think so I believe they have a great tech but the effectiveness of their platform I believe will grow with time but nonetheless they are really confident about their tech.

You probably misunderstood my point. By absolute perfection, I simply mean the devices doing to full standard what it is designed to do without any form of malfunction nor bugs.

I get your point and I trust bitfence team has this in mind as well, the team has been a bit quiet lately, I believe they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. The StingMiner will for sure create positive vibes for the project.

I think everyone just got used to the big level of communication they were doing before I’m sure when the team has more information to share especially from the stingminer they will be excited to announce it

Yea, communication is of necessity and i will encourage the team to do the needful, a lot of people take silence in a negative way, so no matter how strenuous the job is for the team, they should make out time to relate to the community, i understand articles do come up but personal communication with the community is very much preferred
I personally think they are great in communication they keep us updated on their Twitter and if we have question they answer it immediately on Telegram.

Likewise, the core team are on there 24x7 and are very helpful, and the actual bitfence admins are on daily answering questions, no issues from my side with their communication.

I personally think if you want a break through in the world of business or anything worthy of an endeavor engaging your community is major key, it keeps hopes alive and stirs interest the more which is what i have seen bitfence do time and time again with their community management and engagement

Yeah I will give them that credit, I have seen the level of hardwork they are putting in and am really positive they will succeed. Security is crucial to any business so I believe bitfence have market share

yeah, the team are working tirelessly to ensure the project becomes a successful one, i'm a member of their telegram group and i can attest to the fact  that the team are active on their telegram group they respond swiftly to questions asked.

Stingminer launch schedule for 1st July or end of July? Everyone is waiting for the stingminer launch, it will be biggest movement for BitFence.

Think it was end of July but not 100% sure I’ll try to look around but I’m not holding my breath for the first I’ll hope for end of July if it comes out earlier than it will be a happy surprise always better to feel surprised than disappointed lol
Activity: 392
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I’m hoping thebsting miner release will be able to spark the platform interest once initial reviews and impressions come in from people we should see I think a decent bit of positive response

A positive response from the sting miner will boost the community and also the token sale. Everything has been quiet lately i just hope they are giving their all behind the scenes.

I don't think there's going to be any issues with it, it's been in their private testnet for ages, and they even took it to the blockchain conference for their display booth to show people how it was working.

They wouldn't have taken it to the public if they were not sure of its absolute perfection. Even if it was 80% perfection, it would still have been a risky step to take.

When you say absolute perfection you sound like they have a technology for stopping hacker well I don't think so I believe they have a great tech but the effectiveness of their platform I believe will grow with time but nonetheless they are really confident about their tech.

You probably misunderstood my point. By absolute perfection, I simply mean the devices doing to full standard what it is designed to do without any form of malfunction nor bugs.

I get your point and I trust bitfence team has this in mind as well, the team has been a bit quiet lately, I believe they are working tirelessly behind the scenes. The StingMiner will for sure create positive vibes for the project.

I think everyone just got used to the big level of communication they were doing before I’m sure when the team has more information to share especially from the stingminer they will be excited to announce it

Yea, communication is of necessity and i will encourage the team to do the needful, a lot of people take silence in a negative way, so no matter how strenuous the job is for the team, they should make out time to relate to the community, i understand articles do come up but personal communication with the community is very much preferred
I personally think they are great in communication they keep us updated on their Twitter and if we have question they answer it immediately on Telegram.

Likewise, the core team are on there 24x7 and are very helpful, and the actual bitfence admins are on daily answering questions, no issues from my side with their communication.

I personally think if you want a break through in the world of business or anything worthy of an endeavor engaging your community is major key, it keeps hopes alive and stirs interest the more which is what i have seen bitfence do time and time again with their community management and engagement

Yeah I will give them that credit, I have seen the level of hardwork they are putting in and am really positive they will succeed. Security is crucial to any business so I believe bitfence have market share

yeah, the team are working tirelessly to ensure the project becomes a successful one, i'm a member of their telegram group and i can attest to the fact  that the team are active on their telegram group they respond swiftly to questions asked.

Stingminer launch schedule for 1st July or end of July? Everyone is waiting for the stingminer launch, it will be biggest movement for BitFence.

Not long to go now, should be some real positive movement from here onwards especially when everyone can start mining.

As soon as it launches are we able to mine straight away?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Thank you Darkoth89 this clears a lot and it's a great demonstration of the good will of Bitfence in trying to solve world cyber security problems
Activity: 35
Expect you find pretty resources to cultivate your idea.
Interesting business, brilliant website, informed design!  Good luck team.
Activity: 532
Bitfence has updated on twitter about their device. Bitfence introduces "proof-of-threat" mining. Electricity costs to run for a whole year is $14.

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1008931766340644864?s=19

thanks for sharing, again twitter doesn't show me all new Tweets.
That is really interesting, 14$ a year is nearly nothing. i like that

and there is a picture of the stingminer, in near future i have my own at home:-)

That is pretty awesome! Some miners cost thousands of dollars to run. To see Bitfence offering a far cheaper and more unique way of 'mining' tokens should help the team be very successful with it's sales.

Would have been a huge breakthrough if other coin could be mined on this platform or using this method. It really would have help save on electricity bills pay and powered consumed.

Yeah, perhaps maybe bitfence will consider this in the near future. I'm excited about the StingMiner and to think one will pay $14 yearly is amazing.

I don't know if that will be possible especially for rain being that most of the top Cryptocurrencies run on their own chain. We'll am just talking  base on the limit of my knowledge though. Someone who knows better may say otherwise

I don't think that is possible. I don't know why bitfence mining is cheap maybe, it's because of some partnership or because the sting miner is a small device that won't consume too much energy and can work on low power. But mining other currencies will surely take up energy and computer resources.

The Stingminer is a RaspberryPi that does not need a lot of energy. That's why the annual costs are so low. Now the only question is, how much will a Stingminer cost?

A good question, I wonder - I know the subscription was $14 right? I imagine the stingminer wont be much due to it's size and raspberry pi's don't cost much at all as there is minimal hardware involved

There's no cost for the software, you can download it for free. They've said they'll be doing hardware versions of the Pi, or simply a SD card, so I imagine they'll be the same price as that hardware normally costs. ($20-40)

That's pretty low price for something of such capability. I am now beginning to think the designers/developers from the on set gave huge priority to cost. That's really cool.

The cheap price will definitely attract investors, and users. I am sure that more people want to mine cheap, and to earn some tokens. Bitfence will surely help them.

Even if you weren't having much interest in the project from the beginning, getting to this point and knowing that the cost of purchasing it is that small, you will be tempted to try it out.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of  invest? 
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?

I think you should do some research first by watching their introduction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSC-_-jvp1c.

You can also read their whitepaper and understand a lot if you still have any questions just join their telegram for direct answers from the admins, here is a link to it: https://t.me/bitfence.
Activity: 60
Activity: 28
You must to add token details to permit participants to join the idea.
 Good luck fellows.
Activity: 420

A good point that they sell the fingerprints to other companies. I've always thought that hackers are banned only from Bitfence networks and outsiders are excluded. But the sale of the hacker data makes more sense, of course

Wasn't aware of the additional selling feature of fingerprints which will obviously profit BitFence massively and overall make the internet a safer place than it is today!

The additional source of income through selling the fingerprints to other companies is a nice continuous income for Bitfence. I hope I can help with my sting miner, that we earn a lot of HNY token.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

There is also the subscription protection model; so you will get to be protected using the data collected of mining and If I am not mistaken the subscriptions are paid in the token.

Yeah, you can only buy their services by using the HNY token, so there is always going to be a constant demand of them which is good.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Wasn't aware of the additional selling feature of fingerprints which will obviously profit BitFence massively and overall make the internet a safer place than it is today!
Activity: 490

There is also the subscription protection model; so you will get to be protected using the data collected of mining and If I am not mistaken the subscriptions are paid in the token.
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Pages:
Jump to: