Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 8. (Read 29996 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Wish you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck all!

I hope they do too, they've already surpass soft cap that's one milestone down, I look forward to the team securing good partnership.

They haven't announced a new partnership after the conference, one week ago? This is the last week of the ICO and now is the time for some news.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I hope they do too, they've already surpass soft cap that's one milestone down, I look forward to the team securing good partnership.
Activity: 8
Activity: 672
I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.

ICO reached softcap long back and they have raised good amount of money till now. And as per my info Stingminer launch is in July.

I think and hope that the Bitfence team prolong the ICO, because of the break during the implementation of the KYC process. When they release the sting miner during the ICO, they will sell more HNY token.

I'm not really a fan of ICO extensions. but it will probably be here, too, that the ICO will be extended. The market is just too difficult and maybe there will be more investors if the MVP and the Stingminer are published in a few days

Yea, same here but if its all about fixing up a problem to get something much better, then i will gladly wait, it won't make much sense for the team to rush in order to meet the need of the community and end up dishing something unpleasant, i also understand that unforeseen circumstances may also pop up and affect the plans of the team but we all hope for the best

I wouldn't worry about an extension, they haven't mentioned anything about it, and said multiple times that it would end in July 1st still (That's still when their MVP and the stingminer goes live..)

Extending the ico isn't that necessary as they are already planning on releasing their mvp and sting miner. July 1st will be a special day for bitfence, a day that will define bitfence existence.

Well, lets see how it goes with the release of their mvp and stingminer, you know investors love to invest in what has a valuable application, which bitfence has but they also will love to see the application come to life, so the mvp and stingminer release will create an opportunity for the team to attract the interest of more people, even those that has been skeptical
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bahtitfence. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

I don't know if you have received any form of response from the team yet, but if not, I think it's best you contact a team member through their telegram Chanel

Yeah the best way to get to them is to pm their admin on telegram I have seen a lot guys pushing their deal through the channel
Activity: 392
I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgByFYNWkAAMO2Z.jpg
Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.

ICO reached softcap long back and they have raised good amount of money till now. And as per my info Stingminer launch is in July.

I think and hope that the Bitfence team prolong the ICO, because of the break during the implementation of the KYC process. When they release the sting miner during the ICO, they will sell more HNY token.
I heard previously about this device whole year electricity cost would be 14$. It is really good but what is the cost of this device? Is this affordable for everyone?
Activity: 15
Good day, devs!
It is a crypto trade is rather interesting!
Aesthetic business, engaging activity!
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

I'm not really a fan of ICO extensions. but it will probably be here, too, that the ICO will be extended. The market is just too difficult and maybe there will be more investors if the MVP and the Stingminer are published in a few days

Yea, same here but if its all about fixing up a problem to get something much better, then i will gladly wait, it won't make much sense for the team to rush in order to meet the need of the community and end up dishing something unpleasant, i also understand that unforeseen circumstances may also pop up and affect the plans of the team but we all hope for the best

I wouldn't worry about an extension, they haven't mentioned anything about it, and said multiple times that it would end in July 1st still (That's still when their MVP and the stingminer goes live..)

Extending the ico isn't that necessary as they are already planning on releasing their mvp and sting miner. July 1st will be a special day for bitfence, a day that will define bitfence existence.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bahtitfence. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.

I don't know if you have received any form of response from the team yet, but if not, I think it's best you contact a team member through their telegram Chanel
Activity: 28
The business seems rather hopeful!
A rather interesting plan, discerning project, impeccably activity!
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
The project is really interesting. In conditions of an active search for new security mechanisms against the constantly evolving cybercrime, such a system will be in demand.

You're absolutely correct, once they successfully show they can offer what they actually propose they'll be in high demand.

Yep this always the case we see software and hardware then suddenly we see shifts ind means which translates to price changes even if only speculatively
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Why doesn't Bitfence have any Facebook? they could attract a lot of investors there too, social media's can help a project a lot and they should benefit from them.

Is this not the link for the group? https://www.facebook.com/BitFenceOfficial/

Nesh1 you can visit the Bitfence site, and click the logo of Facebook. I don't see a reason why they would not have a Facebook account. It is a wonderful way to attract investors, and gather your supporters.
Thanks jamzzz123 for the link. I also found same but I don't understand why that link is not available on their homepage. Even I am not sure that this Facebook profile is Bitfence official pages.
Activity: 182
The project is really interesting. In conditions of an active search for new security mechanisms against the constantly evolving cybercrime, such a system will be in demand.

You're absolutely correct, once they successfully show they can offer what they actually propose they'll be in high demand.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Why doesn't Bitfence have any Facebook? they could attract a lot of investors there too, social media's can help a project a lot and they should benefit from them.

Nesh1 you can visit the Bitfence site, and click the logo of Facebook. I don't see a reason why they would not have a Facebook account. It is a wonderful way to attract investors, and gather your supporters.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I fully believe that they will succeed. If they think that a extension is needed, then they must do it for the sake of the project.

I dont see them extending it, they've said a few times now that it'll end on the same date, I hate to see it go down the same route as a few other projects that have been constantly extended since January.

I'm glad to hear, wouldn't see being a great deal - seen many other projects delay and extend further and further which doesn't look good for the project at all.

I don't think Bitfence will anyway
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 672

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I fully believe that they will succeed. If they think that a extension is needed, then they must do it for the sake of the project.

I dont see them extending it, they've said a few times now that it'll end on the same date, I hate to see it go down the same route as a few other projects that have been constantly extended since January.
I agree i don't think the investors will be pleased either if they hear that Bitfence is extending the ICO, but i also don't think Bitfence is a project that will do that.
Pages:
Jump to: