Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 9. (Read 29996 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.

ICO reached softcap long back and they have raised good amount of money till now. And as per my info Stingminer launch is in July.

I think and hope that the Bitfence team prolong the ICO, because of the break during the implementation of the KYC process. When they release the sting miner during the ICO, they will sell more HNY token.

I'm not really a fan of ICO extensions. but it will probably be here, too, that the ICO will be extended. The market is just too difficult and maybe there will be more investors if the MVP and the Stingminer are published in a few days

I fully believe that they will succeed. If they think that a extension is needed, then they must do it for the sake of the project.

I dont see them extending it, they've said a few times now that it'll end on the same date, I hate to see it go down the same route as a few other projects that have been constantly extended since January.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
I am a technology lover and am always interested in new products. I saw your product on Twitter, so when can I buy and test your product? Has your ICO sales reached softcap yet?

Yes, you should wait for sometime I guess. Once that product available to purchase, Bitfence team will announce officially on their social medias.

ICO reached softcap long back and they have raised good amount of money till now. And as per my info Stingminer launch is in July.

I think and hope that the Bitfence team prolong the ICO, because of the break during the implementation of the KYC process. When they release the sting miner during the ICO, they will sell more HNY token.

I'm not really a fan of ICO extensions. but it will probably be here, too, that the ICO will be extended. The market is just too difficult and maybe there will be more investors if the MVP and the Stingminer are published in a few days

I fully believe that they will succeed. If they think that a extension is needed, then they must do it for the sake of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The project is really interesting. In conditions of an active search for new security mechanisms against the constantly evolving cybercrime, such a system will be in demand.
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
This is really engaging, definitely something that would turn heads just from the promise of the title alone. If this really works in a huge scale I think this would blow the roofs, everyone would want in on this project. I can't wait for your product to be available to the masses so we could hear more about it, I'll be waiting for the reviews from everyone. Good luck!

I'm happy to see an investor like me who share same excitement as I do about BitFence, once fully implemented and StingMiner has been lunched successfully lots of interest will emerge from people.

Most projects like this see a substantial uptick once their software and especially hardware is actually released I think mostly because people like to have tangible things to invest in as they see it as a better longterm risk than projects without a real “product”
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This is really engaging, definitely something that would turn heads just from the promise of the title alone. If this really works in a huge scale I think this would blow the roofs, everyone would want in on this project. I can't wait for your product to be available to the masses so we could hear more about it, I'll be waiting for the reviews from everyone. Good luck!

I'm happy to see an investor like me who share same excitement as I do about BitFence, once fully implemented and StingMiner has been lunched successfully lots of interest will emerge from people.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

KYC process is really needed. But till what time we will expect extention of ICO? Exactly how many applications they received yet from investors?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

wow, this is awesome can't wait to test it. am a developer i know the feeling of wanting to check a new gadget. this is definitely a plus one for me

It’s gonna be some interesting code I really want to get a copy and run it I have enough hardware so should be able to use my own but might pick up a preloaded version just to see what the difference is

I will like to try the pre loaded version first then maybe later on get a raspberry pi and download the software from the bitfence store and see if there's any changes. But i don't think there would be any changes since its just the software we are running.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 70
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 112
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bahtitfence. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Activity: 15
I expect you success! Sentient idea, riveting project, outstanding activity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

wow, this is awesome can't wait to test it. am a developer i know the feeling of wanting to check a new gadget. this is definitely a plus one for me

It’s gonna be some interesting code I really want to get a copy and run it I have enough hardware so should be able to use my own but might pick up a preloaded version just to see what the difference is
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Not much days left now for the MVP to be released. Either case when it is out you will be able to just download and start mining. You can use a Res Pi to mine you really don't need massive machinery.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello, fellows! I expect your idea runs successfully!
Discerning project, absorbing website!

I always tought that the site was something else. When i enter the Bitfence site i always look to the eye. xD. I don't know why, but it is attractive.

Now I had to go to the homepage to see which eye you mean. I have been to Bitfence.io many times but I never really realized the eye :-)
I always only see the countdown to the start of the MVP and then I scroll down

I also focus on token sale progress bar or try to search information regarding total number of ETH raised by BitFence team. I think I missed many good feature, update, information which is there at the site.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
You mean to say that showing total supply of tokens which is sold out till the date? But how much amount they received yet and exactly how much tokens they need to be sold?

BitFence team is  not mining tokens in advance. They are mining tokens based on token subscription. So the total supply of token will keep changing till ICO is going on.
However I also don't know how much ETH they have raised till now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 140
Hello, fellows! I expect your idea runs successfully!
Discerning project, absorbing website!

I always tought that the site was something else. When i enter the Bitfence site i always look to the eye. xD. I don't know why, but it is attractive.

Now I had to go to the homepage to see which eye you mean. I have been to Bitfence.io many times but I never really realized the eye :-)
I always only see the countdown to the start of the MVP and then I scroll down
Pages:
Jump to: