Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 128. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?

The last few projects I’ve seen with hardware tied into their ico went insanely huge. Investors tend to love tangible products so combining software and hardware goes a long distance to reach the investors desire for tangible investments

That is very true, the Bitfence project is offering a lot to investors, especially with the current 33% bonus on offer, only 1 day left for the current presale bonus!

Hacking is biggest problem in today's digital world. Its huge market. BITFENCE is developing product to catch these people, I see huge demand for this product in future.

Yes, the market for securing your own networks is huge, not a question. Many want to participate in this market, we will see which concepts prevail. Bitfence has good chances, I'm pretty optimistic
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
BitFence will offer incentives to anyone that runs the BitFence software. Miners will be rewards via the HNY tokens. I'm so running this once implemented.

Now this incentive is what I think will get people interested. Especially that if a PI is used which is something affordable would be a good option to opt for. So that would be the luring device for the hacks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?

The last few projects I’ve seen with hardware tied into their ico went insanely huge. Investors tend to love tangible products so combining software and hardware goes a long distance to reach the investors desire for tangible investments

That is very true, the Bitfence project is offering a lot to investors, especially with the current 33% bonus on offer, only 1 day left for the current presale bonus!

Hacking is biggest problem in today's digital world. Its huge market. BITFENCE is developing product to catch these people, I see huge demand for this product in future.

Security is very important in today's world and internet security is one of the most sort out skills and bitfence will succeed if they work their plans well and develop a project strong enough to chase away hacker's from a network.

Rightly said. Its very big market and even though lots of antivirus and IPS/IDS devices are there, still lot of hacking is happening. Hope BITFENCE will build very strong product and eliminate these hackers from network.
Activity: 728

Security is very important in today's world and internet security is one of the most sort out skills and bitfence will succeed if they work their plans well and develop a project strong enough to chase away hacker's from a network.
Activity: 168

Activity: 154
BitFence will offer incentives to anyone that runs the BitFence software. Miners will be rewards via the HNY tokens. I'm so running this once implemented.

This is a good plan. Will this incentive be offered for a while to users or is going to be all through?? Normally I would expect projects to make such offers last for a certain number of months just to get people trooping in
Well I am not sure if this is going to be for a short time. I think it is a good plan, and I look forward to run the software for my own incentives as soon as possible.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 532

This is a good plan. Will this incentive be offered for a while to users or is going to be all through?? Normally I would expect projects to make such offers last for a certain number of months just to get people trooping in
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Exactly my interest in the project, i believe the buzz are coming in for the project soonest especially with the fact that the team are readily available to take on question thrown at them
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
BitFence releases CyberStore with software and hardware solutions available for purchasing with HNY tokens.
Is it also possible to buy those solutions with fiat? or do you need NHY tokens? i think it would be better if you bought them with the tokens you get a discount and if you buy with fiat you will pay a little bit more.

If I remember correctly, then you will be able to pay bitfence services only with tokens. I'm not 100% sure, I'll read through the whiterpaper later
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
BitFence releases CyberStore with software and hardware solutions available for purchasing with HNY tokens.
Is it also possible to buy those solutions with fiat? or do you need NHY tokens? i think it would be better if you bought them with the tokens you get a discount and if you buy with fiat you will pay a little bit more.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It is an interesting way of developing malware protection and building up defences for hardware and software against hackers. It provides a solution to a very big problem and I'm excited to see what they can achieve.
Activity: 112
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Combining hardware and software in the cyber security field or related projects should not be something new but i would like to see if they are going to mitigate it on the blockchain especially as the blockchain is very secure.

It is an interesting concept the idea of router hardware ties to blockchain for the ability to black hole malicious traffic is something I don’t think we’ve seen tried before. It will be interesting to see not only the implementation but also the pickup from the consumer side for their products

Above all, you will get a reward (in HNY Token), if a Hacker was blocked by your router and the bad IP was transmitted to the network.

That's the great move. But how will be get HNY tokens if hacker block by my router and bad IP. I mean how they will be know that?

The software sends a signatue to the rest of the network with the hackers fingerprint, then the central system awards you with the tokens for 'mining' the hacker.
Activity: 112
Activity: 70
BitFence offers its users with tools required to scale the growth of cyber threat and protects networks proactively, before any harm would have occurred to the network and related assets.
BitFence Cyber Security is a smart-contract   based global Cyber threat prevention system that   offers immediate and   unmatched advantage over   existing   network security solutions.
BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.

Something like a network intrusion detection and prevention system  and using of honeypot are popular methods for i.t security experts but the use of blockchain and the benefits that comes with it is what makes this project very unique.
Activity: 168

Combining hardware and software in the cyber security field or related projects should not be something new but i would like to see if they are going to mitigate it on the blockchain especially as the blockchain is very secure.

It is an interesting concept the idea of router hardware ties to blockchain for the ability to black hole malicious traffic is something I don’t think we’ve seen tried before. It will be interesting to see not only the implementation but also the pickup from the consumer side for their products

Above all, you will get a reward (in HNY Token), if a Hacker was blocked by your router and the bad IP was transmitted to the network.

That's the great move. But how will be get HNY tokens if hacker block by my router and bad IP. I mean how they will be know that?
Activity: 56
BitFence Cyber Security is a smart-contract   based global Cyber threat prevention system that   offers immediate and   unmatched advantage over   existing   network security solutions.
BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.

An Ethereum-based solution for cyber defense. Its really cool concept. In order to understand   the Operational   Concept of   BitFence Cyber Threat Intelligence solution, some   of the Use   Cases with   different scenarios are depicted in whitepaper. Do check for better understanding of the project.
Activity: 420

Jump to: