Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 129. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?

Combining hardware and software in the cyber security field or related projects should not be something new but i would like to see if they are going to mitigate it on the blockchain especially as the blockchain is very secure.

It is an interesting concept the idea of router hardware ties to blockchain for the ability to black hole malicious traffic is something I don’t think we’ve seen tried before. It will be interesting to see not only the implementation but also the pickup from the consumer side for their products
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
BitFence Cyber Security is a smart-contract   based global Cyber threat prevention system that   offers immediate and   unmatched advantage over   existing   network security solutions.
BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.
Activity: 70
Just 15 hrs remaining to get 40% additional Bitfence HNY tokens. You will get 8400 HNY tokens with 1ETH. Regular price without bonus is 6000. After 15hrs, bonus offering of HNY tokens will be lowered.

Thanks for this friend. The hour is gradually counting down and soon it will bring to an end the current bonus stage of sales. It would be good to join in with program this time if you have plans to.

8400 HNY for 1 ETH is really a good deal at 40% bonus compared to 6000 without bonus... I would advice to get in now before it goes in 10 hours time
Guys, Bonus will completely ends or they will be reduce it after 7 hours? There have more information about it?

No mention of tiers or bonus reduction anywhere both on the telegram, I think it's outright reduction to 6000HNY with no bonus except the team comes to clarify it
Guys, see they are reduced bonus to 33% and it will be ends in 1 day 14 hours. I guess they will be reduce more after 1 day 14 hours.
Yeah, look like their sale bit fast. I think before last day they will reach their target. PRE-SALE will ends on 1st May. Have enough time to raise PRE-SALE  require funds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BitFence Cyber Security is a smart-contract   based global Cyber threat prevention system that   offers immediate and   unmatched advantage over   existing   network security solutions.
Activity: 728
Mining by reporting hackers who fall for the honeypot is a unique idea, I can see people carrying little Pi versions of this with external battery packs when they use public Wifi like Coffee shops, places that are most likely to be susceptible to a breach, it's going to be interesting for sure.

From what I understand in the white paper,  this project ain't just a software project where it starts and ends in the cyber space but there is also a hardware component that acts a protective device too, if you ask me I would say this is crucially needed in our world today..
So they are combining software and hardware? that is amazing first time seeing something like this are they also going to combine it with blockchain?

Combining hardware and software in the cyber security field or related projects should not be something new but i would like to see if they are going to mitigate it on the blockchain especially as the blockchain is very secure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Yeah, they'll also be selling custom Routers and I think firewalls with subscriptions.  The Honeypot has been designed to go in front of the firewall solution so it is open to being breached, while the rest of your network is safe.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

The last few projects I’ve seen with hardware tied into their ico went insanely huge. Investors tend to love tangible products so combining software and hardware goes a long distance to reach the investors desire for tangible investments
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 532
BitFence offers a solution to cut down on the average time needed to detect zero-day malware. BitFence devs proactively deploy a defensive solution to mitigate this threats.

Nice. I hear some persons are confused as to how this project and their plans actually work and I think I have some level 9f confusion on this too but hopefully, we will get to understand it better with time or when it's fully implemented
Activity: 112
BitFence offers a solution to cut down on the average time needed to detect zero-day malware. BitFence devs proactively deploy a defensive solution to mitigate this threats.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 490

That is a smart use case. I think if I understood things correctly they miner would be the source for the model evolution. It is a bit vague in some aspects like does it get harder for hacker everytime? what will the hacker get if they we were able to breach the software? and What if the hacker manipulates the software?

I don't think they'd be able to access the Software level, from my understanding it's contained securely within the honeypot.  From what i've seen, when a hacker is detected, that IP will be blocked from the network, the signature will be shared with the rest of the devices and you'll be paid a reward for 'mining' that hacker.  So essentially any other network with one of their solutions will already know that hackers fingerprint, and block them.

That is also my understanding, how the Bitfence system work. The honeypot will sidetrack the hacker from the real network and report the IP.

But I think that is why the PI is there even if the software is hacked it would not really matter since you don't have anything to lose in there. But is it the case when that happens? getting hacked?
Activity: 420

That is a smart use case. I think if I understood things correctly they miner would be the source for the model evolution. It is a bit vague in some aspects like does it get harder for hacker everytime? what will the hacker get if they we were able to breach the software? and What if the hacker manipulates the software?

I don't think they'd be able to access the Software level, from my understanding it's contained securely within the honeypot.  From what i've seen, when a hacker is detected, that IP will be blocked from the network, the signature will be shared with the rest of the devices and you'll be paid a reward for 'mining' that hacker.  So essentially any other network with one of their solutions will already know that hackers fingerprint, and block them.

That is also my understanding, how the Bitfence system work. The honeypot will sidetrack the hacker from the real network and report the IP.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 672
Just 15 hrs remaining to get 40% additional Bitfence HNY tokens. You will get 8400 HNY tokens with 1ETH. Regular price without bonus is 6000. After 15hrs, bonus offering of HNY tokens will be lowered.

Thanks for this friend. The hour is gradually counting down and soon it will bring to an end the current bonus stage of sales. It would be good to join in with program this time if you have plans to.

8400 HNY for 1 ETH is really a good deal at 40% bonus compared to 6000 without bonus... I would advice to get in now before it goes in 10 hours time
Guys, Bonus will completely ends or they will be reduce it after 7 hours? There have more information about it?

No mention of tiers or bonus reduction anywhere both on the telegram, I think it's outright reduction to 6000HNY with no bonus except the team comes to clarify it
Guys, see they are reduced bonus to 33% and it will be ends in 1 day 14 hours. I guess they will be reduce more after 1 day 14 hours.

This is the right decision, you need to create a demand for an asset, limiting its emission, if it is quickly redeemed on the ICO, and in the market it will have the potential to increase the demand generated

Well said, that's a solid marketing approach, in order to get more participants, it drives the urge for the community to want to invest in the project and i guess they are making sales which also reflects the demand of the token, i hope they meet their needed cap
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

very interesting, the bonus stages seem to be getting shorter and shorter. the last bonus stage took a lot longer.
But a good idea, so you have to decide faster if you want to participate. Nobody wants to get angry later, because he bought with too low a bonus
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

This is the right decision, you need to create a demand for an asset, limiting its emission, if it is quickly redeemed on the ICO, and in the market it will have the potential to increase the demand generated
Activity: 168

Activity: 672
Less than 8 hrs remaining to benefit from the 40% additional Bitfence HNY tokens. I will urge investors to participate.
Honestly I am just so happy about the progress of this project. I can't wait to enjoy all the benefits that come with it also

Yea, seeing such projects that add values to our lives spring up is really intriguing, we just have to wish such the best and hope that the needed fund that the project requires is raised, from their whitepaper, they assured the community of protecting them from high risks hosts, malicious payload and related high risk IP address which we face every time we log into the web
Activity: 490

Jump to: