Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 136. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I have bumped into this project and it looks very promising. I have to read the whitepaper, to get more information about BitFence.

Yea, same here, still going through the whitepaper but their mission statement got me because i'm really interested in any project that has proactive measures on how to deal with cyber-security threats, the problem is becoming a nightmare and if Bitfence is saying they have a solution for this, then it worth's my time
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Interested in Bitfence? Here is an introduction video quite insightful as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSC-_-jvp1c&t=1s
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Do we know of BITFENCE team is active here? I have one question for them. There are some project in market which also kind of developing same project. Could you highlighte features which are different from those?
I will check whitepaper for sure for those details but it will take some time so meanwhile if you could help me with those points.
Activity: 112
This an amazing project, I just glanced through their website and also the white-paper, this project has great attributes.i like the fact they are working​ towards giving your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.
Activity: 14
My question revolves around product certification. As technology continues to drive towards more open and connected networks, mission critical systems are becoming increasingly vulnerable to cyber attacks. That’s why companies ensure the safety and security of Industrial Computing System environment and networks is paramount. Therefore are you going to certify your products (in future) such as Achilles Certs process and get certified etc. This will bring you enermous amount of customers.
Activity: 56
How does your algo remove hackers from a network?

I am curious to know the same. Do you like have a pre-defined list of possible patterns and you match and according evolve; I am guessing you guys are implement some pattern detection algo. If you can shed some light on this?

I am not security expert, so I also dont know. But I am curious to learn about this project and its concept. I am working in banking domain and I have seen many hacking issues in past.
Activity: 168
I have bumped into this project and it looks very promising. I have to read the whitepaper, to get more information about BitFence.

Its first time I am visiting to this project, so at this movement I dont know details about it. But it looks interesting enough that I can spend some time reading whitepaper.
Activity: 490

I am curious to know the same. Do you like have a pre-defined list of possible patterns and you match and according evolve; I am guessing you guys are implement some pattern detection algo. If you can shed some light on this?
Activity: 728
I must say this is a project in its own zone, very interesting and exciting. More like hacker's trying to stop hacker's. Boy i know i am going to love this project to the fullest.

Off to look at the whitepaper.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Ques: I apologized for keep asking you questions. This is from a friend of mine who does t have BitCoinTalk user and no experience using it. He works for one of the biggest electric utility companies and was curious knowing about BitFence firewall. The problem that their wind turbine generation faces with someone getting into their system and get get into privilege escalation mode and then get into control system and make configuration changes that may lead to irreversible consequences related to speed control. They have Cyber Security requirements from NERC to be met and is curious if this solution will save them from intruders. Also he additionally ask if BitFence deployed agent to their servers in order to be installed ... that can be issued for them.  
Ques: Are you going to provide security softwares with frequent updates on your site? Will you prove hash for software integrity purpose so I can compare hashes once downloaded on my computer prior installing it?
Ques: If I am a miner and let’s say I qualify for HNY Tokens as rewards. Would you please provide some highlights on the process of getting and securing me HNY Tokens from BitFence?
copper member
Activity: 70
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/352. We can hold your ann - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your-network-3252856 on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?

Thank you for the listing! By forum rules, we cant give any bonus for posting in the threads - and thats to the best, as otherwise instead of being informative it turns all to spam.

Please consider participating in one of our bounties:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyclosed-bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your-network-3270642

Thanks again!
Activity: 110
Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/352. We can hold your ann - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your-network-3252856 on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
Activity: 28
What a great project!!!!
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
We are on TrackICO with 4.6 Rating!!!

copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
If I wanted to be a miner for BitFence, is there maximum limit to own Mining Platforms? Also, is price of each mining hardware platform is decided and who is paying the shipping cost if miners are located in foreign countries or will your partner with local distributors such as Amazon in USA or Alibaba in Asia?

Would like to know about that as well. How I can maximize mining profits?

You can run multiple miners, for sure, but in contrast with PoW mining your mining share in a pool not necessary would be double of what you can get from one miner. The miner reward is computed by uptime (minimum base rate) + actual threat data submitted to server. If no hackers attack detected, mining profit would be a double of base rate, but if one of the miner got hacker attack recorded/reported (similar to finding "block" in PoW), that particular one will get much bigger reward.

Distribution of hardware would be accomplished through a regional channel partners. We can get a good rate on BitFence branded Arm mini-computers and will provide software on SD cards lockable to serial number of device.
Activity: 33
If I wanted to be a miner for BitFence, is there maximum limit to own Mining Platforms? Also, is price of each mining hardware platform is decided and who is paying the shipping cost if miners are located in foreign countries or will your partner with local distributors such as Amazon in USA or Alibaba in Asia?

Would like to know about that as well. How I can maximize mining profits?
Jump to: