Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 138. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Reserve VietNamese Translation: Whitepaper+ANN + BOUNTY
- BitcoinTalk Name: hbccpyo
- BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hbccpyo-1318019
- Language: VietNamese
- Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RuJIuwedLmtAsw16U44Qom_XB2bLMFOjngq2nxr3Z1o/edit?usp=sharing
- ETH address: 0x30f5574a4c199372e8393f5f4f36c939757da878
copper member
Activity: 70
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Listed on Unlock Blockchain! Thank you!

copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
StingMiners, several flavors, fresh from the lab, no cases, getting ready for business:

copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
This project performs firewall as sold in devices , its like pfsense with built-in firewalls configuration , nicely done , gotta look out for this project soon, since I know a little bit security thru firewalls and ports , must support this project and looking forward for this future

Thank you! Yes, threat feed generated by BitFence can be trivially added to any existing firewall  or just iptables in Linux. Windows is also pretty straightforward. The best plug-and-play option for protecting home and businesses is BitFence router with custom firmware
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
We are listed on TOPICO! Thank you!

copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Hello BitFence,

Has the BitFence project allready a working product?
greetings

Robbert

We have a StingMiner and threat engine ready, to complete the system we need to finish mining pool with automatic payout and build BitFence store.
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
We are listed on ICO Tracker. Thank you!!!

Activity: 168
This group has a great idea in the crypto world. I see the potential of it. Keep the team working and ensure that the security system is working well. That's all I would support this coin for the better future. Your page is very beautiful and full of information I like about the issues mentioned on it
Activity: 76
This is an amazing project, cyber security and antivirus are all junk now in days that just fix stuff way after it happened.  This could definetly be great, very excited!  I will be running a node for sure today help this project as soon as it’s out!  But until then I’ll have to settle with buying tokens in the ICO Smiley
Activity: 144
This project performs firewall as sold in devices , its like pfsense with built-in firewalls configuration , nicely done , gotta look out for this project soon, since I know a little bit security thru firewalls and ports , must support this project and looking forward for this future
Activity: 4
Hello BitFence,

Has the BitFence project allready a working product?
greetings

Robbert
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
What happened to your previous ANN? can't access it

Deleted, without notice by admin or bot. Thats why I ask not to post spam here, its very hard to clean up and masks all the good questions.
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
so i wasn't sure about this project until i see "firewall". maybe i'll try once product launched.
any other service in your store beside 0 day feeds?
and you also protect other IOT device?

We will sell routers with pre-packaged auto updateable feeds, they will be the solution for homes and small businesses. Every IOT behind it would be protected.
Activity: 164
What happened to your previous ANN? can't access it
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
What is the total supply of the coin?

Not to exceed 1bln, minted on purchase
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
so i wasn't sure about this project until i see "firewall". maybe i'll try once product launched.
any other service in your store beside 0 day feeds?
and you also protect other IOT device?
Activity: 249
What is the total supply of the coin?
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
What are the main 3 advantages to competitors?

- quality of threat feeds
- speed of delivery to the firewall
- price
copper member
Activity: 23
The team has a great idea. I see its potential. Keep up the good work and ensure that security system is working fine thats all I will support this coin for the better future. Im happy to part of this sucess in the future
Jump to: