Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 140. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is a nice project different from all other ICO ,intelligent team looking forward to see what this great project has for investors in future
Activity: 32
This project is awesome. The idea is fresh and a different take on cryptocurrency. I can't wait to see this project roll out and look forwards to the final result. I am interested about how the mining will work. Is stingminer going to be able to run on most ordinary desktops? or is it going to require specialized "mining" hardware.
Activity: 9
Great project with solid team background composition. Hoping for your miner in desktop is friendly to both x32 bit and X64 bit system. So excited to try this. Goodluck team.! to the moon!
Activity: 38
This is a great idea. Great team With the big problem in the digital community in the world of crypto, I'm confident that the security system works. This will be a successful project.
copper member
Activity: 70
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Is there any steps taken to prevent ASIC mining on HNY tokens?

They wont be able to, because speed of processing for the miner is not important. There wont be any advantage of mining with other hardware then our miner. As a bonus it almost takes no electricity and produces zero heat and zero noise (RaspberryPI or BeagleBone)
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Hello sir, i just read your explain about this project. This great to protect our data from hacker with router. how price this router? Where i can buy it ?

Router will be pre-packaged with threat feeds (with auto-update) and we will sell it in our BitFence store. As for pricing, it's not completely decided yet, but it should be accessible for average buyer, considering that it offers something special in terms of protection, no other routers do.
Activity: 5
Is there any steps taken to prevent ASIC mining on HNY tokens?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Hello sir, i just read your explain about this project. This great to protect our data from hacker with router. how price this router? Where i can buy it ?
Activity: 2
What exactly are the hacker "signatures" that can be tracked?  Thank you, exciting project!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I always follow the daily development of the project, I will invest part of the project and participate enthusiastically to get the most out of it. Thank you project.
Activity: 11
This project is really looks great and have a good team. Hope success and congrats to all.
Activity: 47
Hi all.....
I will invest in this project because this is a great project and I am sure will succeed...!!!!
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
What are the operational concept of bitfence cyber   threat intelligence solution?

Do you consider the idea to make your own wallet?

Decentralized honeypot incentivized with HNY tokens Smiley We will work with companies developing wallets to integrate with. It makes most sense for full nodes/master nodes since they are suffering greatly from DDoS/etc.
Activity: 52
Very good project invest in project like BitFence  #BitFence
Activity: 15
I see you have good ideas and teamwork. I will pay attention and support this coin. Wish you success in the future.
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
I am interesting about your project. Is it have a bounty campaign?

Stay tuned, launching very soon!
Activity: 94
What are the operational concept of bitfence cyber   threat intelligence solution?

Do you consider the idea to make your own wallet?
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Will BitFence be available for individual customers as well? Or are only companies your target?

Yes, it will be available to both. We will start with corp market to secure channels of distribution for high quality threat feeds. They can be re-sold by already established companies to their existing customers. Small server solution would be available as well. Private firewall is also on the roadmap an planned for 2019. Thank you!
Activity: 124
I am interesting about your project. Is it have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 6
Very interesting project I will follow the further development
Jump to: