Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 139. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
What are the main 3 advantages to competitors?
copper member
Activity: 70
💥฿itFence Dev💥
BitFence utility token “HNY” is designed  to be redeemed for zero-day global threat intelligence feed to protect individual users, this is awesome. Keep up the good work bitfence. i'm really interested in this project.

is there any coin burn with profits in future ?
lightening network will be enabled ?

Good questions. No coin burn, since coins minted on purchase and there wont be any unsold coins. Exploring a way to lower transfer fees and minimize confirmation times is our priority.
Activity: 26
BitFence utility token “HNY” is designed  to be redeemed for zero-day global threat intelligence feed to protect individual users, this is awesome. Keep up the good work bitfence. i'm really interested in this project.

is there any coin burn with profits in future ?
lightening network will be enabled ?
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Where and how are HNY tokens to be used ?..also what is the total supply of this project?

HNY tokens can be redeemed for products and services in BitFence store. Total supply determined by amount sold on crowdsale (minted on demand), but not to exceed 1bln
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Where and how are HNY tokens to be used ?..also what is the total supply of this project?
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
I'll support you.

Thank you! Stay tuned for bounty and updates!
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
In my opinion this is a very potential project. Today's security is a matter of necessity for everyone. I hope this project will succeed and bring about the right purpose.
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it... Now you gain a new follower!!

Thank you, glad to have you!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it... Now you gain a new follower!!
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
I just read your explain about project. This great to protect our data from hacker with router. how its work?

Please see our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSC-_-jvp1c
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

What a very dedicated project to instill and establish security into the blockchain world. I strongly support this project
Activity: 1
I think it a nice project with high review and team visor
Activity: 350
I just read your explain about project. This great to protect our data from hacker with router. how its work?
Activity: 4
Hello,
I am looking forward this project because of all the secret software that install itself on your device and work with your personal data. I want to know if the project will be free or there will be payment?
Activity: 193
Looking forward to this project.. Eliminate the hackers..
Activity: 6
Can you explain me more on how specifically you guys are going to resolve this matter of hacking and safe internet using blockchain technology?
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Did the router is compatible in every country network provider?

Yes, but for optimal mining results the less filtering your provider is doing - the better.
Activity: 146
Did the router is compatible in every country network provider?
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
This project is awesome. The idea is fresh and a different take on cryptocurrency. I can't wait to see this project roll out and look forwards to the final result. I am interested about how the mining will work. Is stingminer going to be able to run on most ordinary desktops? or is it going to require specialized "mining" hardware.

No special hardware needed, most economical solution is ARM based boards such as RaspberryPI, since they waste very little power. You just need reliable internet connection.
Jump to: