Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 142. (Read 30029 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
💥฿itFence Dev💥
good project and smart idea,i think it will give us the security that we need
I wish that will protect us from those using our pc to mine bitcoin
thanks for this awesome idea

Yes, personal BitFence firewall would be able to do it. You will see abnormal traffic and can block it.
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
As i know that the blockchain is safe and the hackers usually aiming smart contracts, so do you mean by protecting against hacking that your work will be around safing smart contracts?

Good question! If smart contract has vulnerability, we cant do much about that since it's already in the blockchain. What we can do, is to block access to the interfaces used to communicate with contract. For web it is simple, but possibly it can be integrated with full node wallets as well.
Activity: 45
good project and smart idea,i think it will give us the security that we need
I wish that will protect us from those using our pc to mine bitcoin
thanks for this awesome idea
Activity: 64
What is the uniqueness of the project that stands out from other similar projects? What is the difference between your approach in solving of hackers problem in corporate networks and solutions based on CISCO ASA devices?
Activity: 62
As i know that the blockchain is safe and the hackers usually aiming smart contracts, so do you mean by protecting against hacking that your work will be around safing smart contracts?
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
The project is very realistic as a solution in the major problems in the digital community, giving us protection and security that everyone of us wanted. I hope that this will be a successful project.

We can also protect various full nodes of blockchains, it can be integrated into wallets as well.
Activity: 13
This is a very smart idea and a truly good and innovative blockchain usage!! moreover the tokens are strictly connected to the BitFence platform services, and that's a big plus for a buyer point of view; Good job guys, definitely participating in the presale!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Bitfence gives us  the security that we always wanted, because BitFence Detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers.this project is going to be one of the successful project in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 140
This is one of the real life applicable project i like to be involved in as there is mission to it and a goal.
A project such as this is bound to be successful. I'd like to thank the brains behind it for giving out opportunity to partake in this.
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
BitFence utility token “HNY” is designed  to be redeemed for zero-day global threat intelligence feed to protect individual users, this is awesome. Keep up the good work bitfence. i'm really interested in this project.

Yes, this is utility token to be used in our ecosystem
Activity: 3
BitFence utility token “HNY” is designed  to be redeemed for zero-day global threat intelligence feed to protect individual users, this is awesome. Keep up the good work bitfence. i'm really interested in this project.
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Great project with solid team background composition. Hoping for your miner in desktop is friendly to both x32 bit and X64 bit system. So excited to try this. Goodluck team.! to the moon!

The code can run on any platform, including ARM (RaspberryPI, BeagleBone)
Activity: 280
This is a nice project different from all other ICO I have seen so far, intelligent team looking forward to see what this great project has for investors in future.
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Hello, this project looks great. I would like to know how your services will be paid once you launch the service? With HNY tokens?

Yes, our BitFence store will offer subscriptions to threat feeds, hardware devices (routers, miners) and services which would be available only for HNY
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Great project with solid team background composition. Hoping for your miner in desktop is friendly to both x32 bit and X64 bit system. So excited to try this. Goodluck team.! to the moon!
Activity: 129
This team has a great idea in crypto world. I see its potential. Keep up the good work team and ensure that security system is working fine. thats all I will support this coin for the better future.
Activity: 112
Hello, this project looks great. I would like to know how your services will be paid once you launch the service? With HNY tokens?
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
This team has a great idea in crypto world. I see its potential. Keep up the good work team and ensure that security system is working fine. thats all I will support this coin for the better future.

We will involve community members in extensive testing of the platform. Thank you!
Activity: 89
copper member
💥฿itFence Dev💥
Great work! How do you see yourself different from the usual hacker protection services provider like McAfee?

We provide 0-day threat feeds which has much more value then most threat intelligence providers. Also, the crowd sourced nature of these feeds provides us with enough diversity to produce higher quality results.
Jump to: