Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 33. (Read 30000 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I have checked the Bitfence website and they reopened the ICO. Furthermore there is a counter for MVP launch in 19 days and 6 hours. Seems they finished their KYC break.
https://bitfence.io/

Yup they announced it in Telegram a few hours back! Sounds like there's going to be some other functions as well as the sting miner Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I have checked the Bitfence website and they reopened the ICO. Furthermore there is a counter for MVP launch in 19 days and 6 hours. Seems they finished their KYC break.
https://bitfence.io/
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Don't forget the team is attending the World Blockchain forum event and will be there on the 12th! I think they have a 45 minute talking slot at 3.30pm as well.

Nice 45min should be enough to describe the project to the participants of the forum and maybe get people interested in the project at least they will want to invest in it when the ico resumes.
Such a forum is great chance to present the project to many investors. Will there be a livestream or something else?

I think they ought to be one, if not a live stream at least a video of the entire event will suffice.
Nice to see that. But event is started on 11th I guess not on 12th? Can we see any live streaming of this event or they will upload videos on their YouTube channel?

I’m really hoping we get some quality live streams that are advertised welll too many times we only get to see Therese events barely via mixed videos after i would love to see it live streamed and well documented

I am sure that they are going to record at least a part of it or maybe even all of it. I would also love it to see it, because i think i can't be available to see it live. So i can watch it at home.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Don't forget the team is attending the World Blockchain forum event and will be there on the 12th! I think they have a 45 minute talking slot at 3.30pm as well.

Nice 45min should be enough to describe the project to the participants of the forum and maybe get people interested in the project at least they will want to invest in it when the ico resumes.
Such a forum is great chance to present the project to many investors. Will there be a livestream or something else?

I think they ought to be one, if not a live stream at least a video of the entire event will suffice.
Nice to see that. But event is started on 11th I guess not on 12th? Can we see any live streaming of this event or they will upload videos on their YouTube channel?

I’m really hoping we get some quality live streams that are advertised welll too many times we only get to see Therese events barely via mixed videos after i would love to see it live streamed and well documented
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I saw you on Instagram and I really liked the idea of catching hackers and getting rewarded for this
I did not even know they had Instagram, are you sure it is from the Team and not a fake one otherwise they would have put a link to it on their website.

They have Instagram ? That is really cool. I did not know that some projects used Instagram also to spread information about their coin. I think that the best way to advertise is that you have a account on nearly all of the social media platforms.

Do you really think that they will find many investors on Instagram? For me, this is hard to imagine. And a channel there is not interesting for me either. We get the important information on the homepage, here in the forum, on Reddit and in the telegram channel. That should be enough

Well i actually don't see Instagram as a good channel for communication when it comes to ICO, when i visit here, twitter and some couple of other sites that deals on articles related to ICOs, that's it, i'm done, so i think is best for the team to just focus on the key essential sites when it comes to marketing and use them to their full capacity

It's always good to have as many social media channels as possible, you never know Instagram could be full of potential Bitfence ICO investors, they just need to think carefully about what they share on there and how they market themselves.

The more the merrier right?? It doesn't matter where you promote but as long as the project is getting advertisement and more people are made of how brilliant and potentially successful Bitfence could be. It will certainly get more people on board

That's right ! Why not advertise on every social media platform ? It is handy, because you will attract more people this way hopefully.
Is there a possibility that Bitfence will also make a Discord channel? i use discord a lot and it would be awesome because you could also speak to the team.

I think I can see from your perspective, this is a security project and creating different tab of discussion like having a section for professional, users, and different regions will be much more productive than having all clustered up

Is a good thought, I personally prefer Telegram and am part of the group in there.

Discord has a horrible GUI in my opinion and get alot of fud and bad spamming groups on there, may be a reason why they are avoiding it.

Can't wait for the update from the blockchain forum event, also the stingminer being released this month. All happening for BitFence, I have high hopes
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Activity: 672
Looking forward to seeing how Bitfence get on at The World Blockchain Forum, they have been given a good time slot for 45 minutes and I bet they have an interesting presentation lined up. It will be nice to see if there is a big increase in investments in their token sale afterwards.

Nice one, that's the avenue we have all been seeking, i think they should use this avenue judiciously and unleash all they've got on this and it will be nice to see some sort of partnership deals and all that after the end of the presentation, i believe bitfence will be able to pull some decent strings and deliver what the community has always wanted, which is a viable product/service
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Looking forward to seeing how Bitfence get on at The World Blockchain Forum, they have been given a good time slot for 45 minutes and I bet they have an interesting presentation lined up. It will be nice to see if there is a big increase in investments in their token sale afterwards.

45min is a good time to present the project sufficiently and address potential investors. If they show their Stingminer, everyone will be thrilled

When and at what time this BitFence's presentation is scheduled? I will not be able to attend this conference but would like to know the details.
Heading to World #Blockchain Forum in just 2 days! Artwork turned out pretty well 😜

Booth #19, main exhibitor hall, @BitFence_

We are on stage 2:45-3:15pm Day 1 June 12 

You can see these details on there twitter post @ https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1005534141662756866

Thanks for sharing the details. 45 mins is good amount of time and I guess BitFence have lots of time to share current status of the project and may be able to tell all features of the device.

That is a great allocation; usually spots of 15 minutes are given to different speakers to detail on their projects. I hope they will be able to announce something major in the conference.
I am pretty sure they will announce something big as they want to attract a lot of investors there and with something big i would definitely be attracted.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I saw you on Instagram and I really liked the idea of catching hackers and getting rewarded for this
I did not even know they had Instagram, are you sure it is from the Team and not a fake one otherwise they would have put a link to it on their website.

They have Instagram ? That is really cool. I did not know that some projects used Instagram also to spread information about their coin. I think that the best way to advertise is that you have a account on nearly all of the social media platforms.

Do you really think that they will find many investors on Instagram? For me, this is hard to imagine. And a channel there is not interesting for me either. We get the important information on the homepage, here in the forum, on Reddit and in the telegram channel. That should be enough

Well i actually don't see Instagram as a good channel for communication when it comes to ICO, when i visit here, twitter and some couple of other sites that deals on articles related to ICOs, that's it, i'm done, so i think is best for the team to just focus on the key essential sites when it comes to marketing and use them to their full capacity

It's always good to have as many social media channels as possible, you never know Instagram could be full of potential Bitfence ICO investors, they just need to think carefully about what they share on there and how they market themselves.

The more the merrier right?? It doesn't matter where you promote but as long as the project is getting advertisement and more people are made of how brilliant and potentially successful Bitfence could be. It will certainly get more people on board

That's right ! Why not advertise on every social media platform ? It is handy, because you will attract more people this way hopefully.
Is there a possibility that Bitfence will also make a Discord channel? i use discord a lot and it would be awesome because you could also speak to the team.

I think I can see from your perspective, this is a security project and creating different tab of discussion like having a section for professional, users, and different regions will be much more productive than having all clustered up
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

45min is a good time to present the project sufficiently and address potential investors. If they show their Stingminer, everyone will be thrilled

When and at what time this BitFence's presentation is scheduled? I will not be able to attend this conference but would like to know the details.
Heading to World #Blockchain Forum in just 2 days! Artwork turned out pretty well 😜

You can see these details on there twitter post @ https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1005534141662756866

great times ahead. I love the time of the conferences, there is so much new to experience. I will have to read a lot in the next few days.
especially about bitfence:-)
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Thanks for sharing the details. 45 mins is good amount of time and I guess BitFence have lots of time to share current status of the project and may be able to tell all features of the device.

That is a great allocation; usually spots of 15 minutes are given to different speakers to detail on their projects. I hope they will be able to announce something major in the conference.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

There are actually a lot to say about the project, so if you ask me, 45 minutes might not be that adequate, but they can just pick the punch lines and say some things that will get the listeners in suspense and want to hear more about it after their time is up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah I think it would be great if Bitfence incorporates a live walk through of the sting miner software during the presentation, this will really catch the attendees attention and it will make their key note really stand out.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I don't think Instagram is an effective tool IMO, they do just pictures over there and peeps using Instagram dont care much for reading but pictures except they are going for info graphics

I agree; I think Instagram is useless for this one; I think reddit is a great way to go to land some investors. Instagram is not really the place for such a project.

Reddit is a good avenue to get more investors, but I wouldn't be so quick to write off Instagram. There are more features than just pictures In Instagram and pictures are also good ways to create publicity.
Activity: 406
bad hackers need to be annihilated, is a cruel act by stealing assets of others
security with the latest technology is what we need today,
hopefully with bitfence platform, which uses AI security and digital fingerprint, will fortify our assets from hacker attacks
but whether bitfence platform can be combined with other platforms, eg. exchanges platform?
Pages:
Jump to: