Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 34. (Read 30025 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I saw you on Instagram and I really liked the idea of catching hackers and getting rewarded for this
I did not even know they had Instagram, are you sure it is from the Team and not a fake one otherwise they would have put a link to it on their website.

They have Instagram ? That is really cool. I did not know that some projects used Instagram also to spread information about their coin. I think that the best way to advertise is that you have a account on nearly all of the social media platforms.

I don't think Instagram is an effective tool IMO, they do just pictures over there and peeps using Instagram dont care much for reading but pictures except they are going for info graphics

I agree; I think Instagram is useless for this one; I think reddit is a great way to go to land some investors. Instagram is not really the place for such a project.
Activity: 728
I saw you on Instagram and I really liked the idea of catching hackers and getting rewarded for this
I did not even know they had Instagram, are you sure it is from the Team and not a fake one otherwise they would have put a link to it on their website.

They have Instagram ? That is really cool. I did not know that some projects used Instagram also to spread information about their coin. I think that the best way to advertise is that you have a account on nearly all of the social media platforms.

Do you really think that they will find many investors on Instagram? For me, this is hard to imagine. And a channel there is not interesting for me either. We get the important information on the homepage, here in the forum, on Reddit and in the telegram channel. That should be enough

Well i actually don't see Instagram as a good channel for communication when it comes to ICO, when i visit here, twitter and some couple of other sites that deals on articles related to ICOs, that's it, i'm done, so i think is best for the team to just focus on the key essential sites when it comes to marketing and use them to their full capacity

It's always good to have as many social media channels as possible, you never know Instagram could be full of potential Bitfence ICO investors, they just need to think carefully about what they share on there and how they market themselves.

The more the merrier right?? It doesn't matter where you promote but as long as the project is getting advertisement and more people are made of how brilliant and potentially successful Bitfence could be. It will certainly get more people on board

That's right ! Why not advertise on every social media platform ? It is handy, because you will attract more people this way hopefully.
Is there a possibility that Bitfence will also make a Discord channel? i use discord a lot and it would be awesome because you could also speak to the team.

I don't think they have plans for that... Discord is a good social media application in my opinion infact the combination of many social media platforms in order to publicize a project is a great technique.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Don't forget the team is attending the World Blockchain forum event and will be there on the 12th! I think they have a 45 minute talking slot at 3.30pm as well.

Nice 45min should be enough to describe the project to the participants of the forum and maybe get people interested in the project at least they will want to invest in it when the ico resumes.
Such a forum is great chance to present the project to many investors. Will there be a livestream or something else?

I think they ought to be one, if not a live stream at least a video of the entire event will suffice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Do you really think that they will find many investors on Instagram? For me, this is hard to imagine. And a channel there is not interesting for me either. We get the important information on the homepage, here in the forum, on Reddit and in the telegram channel. That should be enough

Well i actually don't see Instagram as a good channel for communication when it comes to ICO, when i visit here, twitter and some couple of other sites that deals on articles related to ICOs, that's it, i'm done, so i think is best for the team to just focus on the key essential sites when it comes to marketing and use them to their full capacity

It's always good to have as many social media channels as possible, you never know Instagram could be full of potential Bitfence ICO investors, they just need to think carefully about what they share on there and how they market themselves.

The more the merrier right?? It doesn't matter where you promote but as long as the project is getting advertisement and more people are made of how brilliant and potentially successful Bitfence could be. It will certainly get more people on board

That's right ! Why not advertise on every social media platform ? It is handy, because you will attract more people this way hopefully.
Is there a possibility that Bitfence will also make a Discord channel? i use discord a lot and it would be awesome because you could also speak to the team.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I don't think Instagram is an effective tool IMO, they do just pictures over there and peeps using Instagram dont care much for reading but pictures except they are going for info graphics
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your response.

Probably easier for you to just stay in Telegram and wait for an answer then.. There's an admin team on 24x7 on Telegram, and not here lol

Yea mate telegram is he is best choice. He could also contact any of the project's telegram admin member for a faster, direct and private response. His post in here can  be easily buried in the frequent conversation that takes place in here.

That's good advice, or they could post his question on here and we could try and help. I would suggest they follow your advice, the Bitfence telegram admins are very active and they are extremely helpful.

Either would be fine lol stay on telegram for continued help or just post question here and the many followers would probably respond if it was something they could help with but meh this is how the forum is these days
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Probably easier for you to just stay in Telegram and wait for an answer then.. There's an admin team on 24x7 on Telegram, and not here lol

Yea mate telegram is he is best choice. He could also contact any of the project's telegram admin member for a faster, direct and private response. His post in here can  be easily buried in the frequent conversation that takes place in here.

That's good advice, or they could post his question on here and we could try and help. I would suggest they follow your advice, the Bitfence telegram admins are very active and they are extremely helpful.
Activity: 14
Hello guys! flawless vision.
Activity: 420
Don't forget the team is attending the World Blockchain forum event and will be there on the 12th! I think they have a 45 minute talking slot at 3.30pm as well.

Nice 45min should be enough to describe the project to the participants of the forum and maybe get people interested in the project at least they will want to invest in it when the ico resumes.
Such a forum is great chance to present the project to many investors. Will there be a livestream or something else?

Activity: 532

Yea mate telegram is he is best choice. He could also contact any of the project's telegram admin member for a faster, direct and private response. His post in here can  be easily buried in the frequent conversation that takes place in here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 672

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: