Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 32. (Read 30000 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
July will be a good month. Stingminer will be released, the MVP launches, lots of good news for Bitfence
and the interruption of the Tokensale is over, so you can buy tokens with 10% bonus!

Wow. Sales have resumed? That was fast, it was almost not noticeable that they paused their sales. I almost forgot about it.  It was a fast KYC process indeed.

Woohoo,

you see so many projects delay due to KYC but with BitFence this doesn't seem to be the case. Good work guys and will be good to see how the sales go with the 10% bonus
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July will be a good month. Stingminer will be released, the MVP launches, lots of good news for Bitfence
and the interruption of the Tokensale is over, so you can buy tokens with 10% bonus!
Amazing news it i would recommend to buy now if you are interested as you can get a good bonus and they are releasing a lot at the end of the month.

Yeah I would say now is an excellent time to invest, investors could make a very good return on Bitfence during these bad market conditions as they have raised significant funds and they’re making real strides with development. KYC has also been implemented so investors will not need to worry about that. Looking forward to sting miner release and I don’t think it will be long until they open their online shop.

I think the MVP announcement would be the real deal if it is released. I hope they release a working version too. At least we will get to jump in early and make good mining rewards.
Activity: 532

Wow. Sales have resumed? That was fast, it was almost not noticeable that they paused their sales. I almost forgot about it.  It was a fast KYC process indeed.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Amazing news it i would recommend to buy now if you are interested as you can get a good bonus and they are releasing a lot at the end of the month.
Yes, this is amazing news that sale is live again. When sale was paused that time they raised approx 1117 ETH. But can we have data how many ETH they received yet?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah I would say now is an excellent time to invest, investors could make a very good return on Bitfence during these bad market conditions as they have raised significant funds and they’re making real strides with development. KYC has also been implemented so investors will not need to worry about that. Looking forward to sting miner release and I don’t think it will be long until they open their online shop.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 490
Looking forward to seeing how Bitfence get on at The World Blockchain Forum, they have been given a good time slot for 45 minutes and I bet they have an interesting presentation lined up. It will be nice to see if there is a big increase in investments in their token sale afterwards.

Nice one, that's the avenue we have all been seeking, i think they should use this avenue judiciously and unleash all they've got on this and it will be nice to see some sort of partnership deals and all that after the end of the presentation, i believe bitfence will be able to pull some decent strings and deliver what the community has always wanted, which is a viable product/service

And glad to know also that token generation event has re-commenced, i actually thought it will continue by July 1 but they came back very early, this only shows dedication and hardwork on the part of Bitfence, one could easily trust their money with them

Well they did say they were just trying to get things settled and arranged I imagine the team managed to get things in order faster than everyone expected which is great news in the end for investors and the project

It is a good thing that they are doing it fast. At least you can expect now that they are trying their best. Better work hard, and not be lazy. Actually when is the The World Blockchain Forum ?

So does this mean that the KYC will be over quicker than expected? As for the conference I think it would be great if they made a major announcement like the MVP or similar it would be great.
Activity: 392
Sale again live and they are offering 10% bonus, that is good. Showing 22,528,102 total supply. But till the date how much fund they raised yet and approximately how many tokens they sold yet?
Activity: 182
Check out this YouTube video that talks about the solutions of bitfence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgxv4MnKs5Q&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Looking forward to seeing how Bitfence get on at The World Blockchain Forum, they have been given a good time slot for 45 minutes and I bet they have an interesting presentation lined up. It will be nice to see if there is a big increase in investments in their token sale afterwards.

Nice one, that's the avenue we have all been seeking, i think they should use this avenue judiciously and unleash all they've got on this and it will be nice to see some sort of partnership deals and all that after the end of the presentation, i believe bitfence will be able to pull some decent strings and deliver what the community has always wanted, which is a viable product/service

And glad to know also that token generation event has re-commenced, i actually thought it will continue by July 1 but they came back very early, this only shows dedication and hardwork on the part of Bitfence, one could easily trust their money with them

Well they did say they were just trying to get things settled and arranged I imagine the team managed to get things in order faster than everyone expected which is great news in the end for investors and the project

It is a good thing that they are doing it fast. At least you can expect now that they are trying their best. Better work hard, and not be lazy. Actually when is the The World Blockchain Forum ?
As you can see on their twitter: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1006279881963995142, they are setting everything up in New York at the moment you can find fast updates on their Twitter make sure to follow them and stay updated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I have checked the Bitfence website and they reopened the ICO. Furthermore there is a counter for MVP launch in 19 days and 6 hours. Seems they finished their KYC break.
https://bitfence.io/

Saw this too. I was about asking when the kyc will be completed. The team did the kyc implementation really fast. This is the fastest i have seen a project done kyc.

Yeah, they've also implemented a total token supply as well, that's pretty cool! Im impressed with how quickly they implemented KYC also.

The implementation of the KYC process was ineed very quick. The counter with the sold HNY Token is cool, but how we can calculate the earnings and if they reached their softcap.With the different Bonus stages, it is impossible to calculate.

i guess you can get a rough estimate based on the total token supply divided by 6000 (ICO price is 1 ETH = 6000 tokens without any bonuses) then subtract like 20%.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I saw you on Instagram and I really liked the idea of catching hackers and getting rewarded for this
I did not even know they had Instagram, are you sure it is from the Team and not a fake one otherwise they would have put a link to it on their website.

They have Instagram ? That is really cool. I did not know that some projects used Instagram also to spread information about their coin. I think that the best way to advertise is that you have a account on nearly all of the social media platforms.

Do you really think that they will find many investors on Instagram? For me, this is hard to imagine. And a channel there is not interesting for me either. We get the important information on the homepage, here in the forum, on Reddit and in the telegram channel. That should be enough

Well i actually don't see Instagram as a good channel for communication when it comes to ICO, when i visit here, twitter and some couple of other sites that deals on articles related to ICOs, that's it, i'm done, so i think is best for the team to just focus on the key essential sites when it comes to marketing and use them to their full capacity

It's always good to have as many social media channels as possible, you never know Instagram could be full of potential Bitfence ICO investors, they just need to think carefully about what they share on there and how they market themselves.

The more the merrier right?? It doesn't matter where you promote but as long as the project is getting advertisement and more people are made of how brilliant and potentially successful Bitfence could be. It will certainly get more people on board

That's right ! Why not advertise on every social media platform ? It is handy, because you will attract more people this way hopefully.
Is there a possibility that Bitfence will also make a Discord channel? i use discord a lot and it would be awesome because you could also speak to the team.

I think I can see from your perspective, this is a security project and creating different tab of discussion like having a section for professional, users, and different regions will be much more productive than having all clustered up

Well, i don't know if that will be necessary, is best to have a single channel and focus on it properly than to have various channels with little impact, i understand preferences is good but in this aspect, many don't like using the discord channel, so i think they should let that slide, so far, they have been doing good and they should continue in that aspect
Activity: 420
I have checked the Bitfence website and they reopened the ICO. Furthermore there is a counter for MVP launch in 19 days and 6 hours. Seems they finished their KYC break.

Saw this too. I was about asking when the kyc will be completed. The team did the kyc implementation really fast. This is the fastest i have seen a project done kyc.

Yeah, they've also implemented a total token supply as well, that's pretty cool! Im impressed with how quickly they implemented KYC also.

The implementation of the KYC process was ineed very quick. The counter with the sold HNY Token is cool, but how we can calculate the earnings and if they reached their softcap.With the different Bonus stages, it is impossible to calculate.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 532

45min is a good time to present the project sufficiently and address potential investors. If they show their Stingminer, everyone will be thrilled

When and at what time this BitFence's presentation is scheduled? I will not be able to attend this conference but would like to know the details.
Heading to World #Blockchain Forum in just 2 days! Artwork turned out pretty well 😜

Booth #19, main exhibitor hall, @BitFence_

We are on stage 2:45-3:15pm Day 1 June 12 

You can see these details on there twitter post @ https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1005534141662756866

Thanks for sharing the details. 45 mins is good amount of time and I guess BitFence have lots of time to share current status of the project and may be able to tell all features of the device.

That is a great allocation; usually spots of 15 minutes are given to different speakers to detail on their projects. I hope they will be able to announce something major in the conference.
I am pretty sure they will announce something big as they want to attract a lot of investors there and with something big i would definitely be attracted.

Yea, they will surely need some enticing to attract potential customers to notice their project. I hope they can contact need customers over there during the meeting though. Good luck to them.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 728

Pages:
Jump to: