Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 35. (Read 30025 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
A good exchange method by suggesting a diversification of comfort, convenience, conveniences and below expenses than other trades will build a tight competition in the stock exchanges for crypto players.
Activity: 392
I think i found something wrong here. Should it be not automatically instead of auromatically ? This was way easy to find for me. https://i.imgur.com/NYYpSVx.png
Nice that u noticed it now Team can see it too and replace it with the correct spelling these kind of mistakes can happen it is just a word.

It is great that it happens that fast. Does the kyc happen after the payment or pre? What happens when a investor does not pass the KYC?
As per my knowledge If KYC is mandatory then it is required before your investment. But investors does failed in KYC verification, then obviously your participation would be rejected.
Activity: 20
Greetings team
 cognizant plan
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your response.

Probably easier for you to just stay in Telegram and wait for an answer then.. There's an admin team on 24x7 on Telegram, and not here lol

Was about to respond to him why come back here to post about posting in a chat room it’s a chat room lol just sit they’re a few minutes and get your response they don’t take that long to respond lol
Activity: 74
Merit: 8
The idea seems pretty budding
 Good luck devs.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Probably easier for you to just stay in Telegram and wait for an answer then.. There's an admin team on 24x7 on Telegram, and not here lol
Activity: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Morning team, sorry if this has been answered before but i scrolled up and couldn't see anything - KYC doesn't apply to bounty hunters, right?

Yeah it doesn't apply to bounty hunters only meant for investors.

Which is the way I feel it should be, I mean kyc is meant for tracking money laundering bounty hunters don’t use money so doesn’t make sense to ever have to do kyc for that. It that’s just my thoughts good to hear bitfence is doing it that way

Most of the bounty hunters wouldn't participate in the project where they do the kyc also for the bounty hunters. They would just stay away from these kinda projects. Bounty hunters are not paying money anyways so a kyc is a waste of time.

True the KYC is for those that pay for legal measure to ensure no AML or illegal source of funds. Either case I hope the KYC would not take long on this since many seem to take their time with KYC.

Well i think it may take sometime and it all depends on the project, lets say they have a whole lot of members, then it will be logical to say that they will take sometime as documentation involves a careful process because is a known fact that some may try to fake it and all that, so the team will take an ample amount of time to ensure that never happens, is really not an easy process

I understand that but I think there is automation involved in the process. Either case I am not sure how long it would take because there are many contingencies like the lock period of token and distribution.

Not really sure if automation is involved, even if it is, it will be on a minimum level because we are talking about going through each individual documents by expert that knows how to determine real from fake, so its a lot of work, at least that's what i see in organizations that has to do with documentation, so the community should have a little bit of patience in that aspect 

be it as it may, they say they are going to resume by July 1, let's hope they resume by then and not postpone cos we barely get news from them as per progress of the process yet, i really want Bitfence to be successful
Activity: 14
The idea looks rather budding! Good luck devs
Activity: 21
It's really great plan. Good luck fellows!
Activity: 12
I wish you advance! Good luck DEV's
Activity: 14
Waiting for something more interesting here!
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

What do you actually say about the Bitfence home router? Secures the domestic IoT network and protects against hackers. it is pre-configured and get automatic security updates. I will buy this one!

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

That's a really good idea. I hope Bitfence sees it that way and implements a VPN. Life would be so much easier
we will see what we can do with the finished router. It will probably be finished soon
If they implement a VPN in the router would it be free for everyone who has the router? or would be pay in fiat or even Tokens?

Since we do not even know if they're actually planning this, that's hard to say. But if there is VPN, I think there will be a monthly fee. Maybe with discount for tokenholder

Great idea a monthly fee, with discount for tokenholder. Does anyone know, when the router is available?

apparently a lot of things have been put on hold due to KYC implementation, news about router should start around July 1 when TGE resumes

I feel like it's good time for Bitfence to take a break and review the current market situation, I know they are implementing their KYC but markets are also performing very poorly and it's probably worthwhile putting things on hold.

Well lets just stay positive and watch things unfold in the cryptocurrency market, though the KYC is still ongoing which may take sometime to complete but hopefully, things may change on or before then, the market is a really volatile place and you never can tell what will happen next, so lets just keep up the positive spirit and wait

I think it has been the case throughout the year; Personally I don't think it would matter much given the investors in the first place are crypto believers I don't think it would really matter much? The main thing is that it is stays consistent with its timeline.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

What do you actually say about the Bitfence home router? Secures the domestic IoT network and protects against hackers. it is pre-configured and get automatic security updates. I will buy this one!

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

That's a really good idea. I hope Bitfence sees it that way and implements a VPN. Life would be so much easier
we will see what we can do with the finished router. It will probably be finished soon
If they implement a VPN in the router would it be free for everyone who has the router? or would be pay in fiat or even Tokens?

Since we do not even know if they're actually planning this, that's hard to say. But if there is VPN, I think there will be a monthly fee. Maybe with discount for tokenholder

Great idea a monthly fee, with discount for tokenholder. Does anyone know, when the router is available?

apparently a lot of things have been put on hold due to KYC implementation, news about router should start around July 1 when TGE resumes

I feel like it's good time for Bitfence to take a break and review the current market situation, I know they are implementing their KYC but markets are also performing very poorly and it's probably worthwhile putting things on hold.

Well lets just stay positive and watch things unfold in the cryptocurrency market, though the KYC is still ongoing which may take sometime to complete but hopefully, things may change on or before then, the market is a really volatile place and you never can tell what will happen next, so lets just keep up the positive spirit and wait

Overall market is not good, so that's why few ICO have delayed listing of tokens. And I think BitFence token sale also going slow due to market conditions. Otherwise this is very good project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

What else can one possibly say for now than "AWESOME!"Huh That's all there is presently, maybe we might have some more words to speak out (for someone in a position similar to mine)  by the time we actually get to try it out.

man, if it came with a built in VPN solution as well id be all over that.  I'll keep an eye on for now and see how it performs when it's released.

An integrated VPN solution would be awesome  If Bitfence need volunteers to test the router, I will do it.

Seems like many persons will be interested in. I think it will be cool if the team can implement it now or later even if they didn't have it as part of their plans initially  

Hmmm. Vpn on a home router, this is a very strange request never heard of vpn on a router before or maybe i have never seen one before. I am trying to figure out how vpn on a router will work.

Works just like any other vpn you enable it on router to a vpn provider and it routes all your networks internet traffic over a vpn instead of just one computer a good bit of routers can do it but only good ones

Cool, so since it's "only good ones" that can do it, it would be nice for bitfence to add their router to the league too. They definitely have to think about this request and make plans for it.
Activity: 42
This is an excellent idea. I hope everything goes well with this project.
Activity: 672

Activity: 420

I don't see the features list which this device supports. But if think most of the people like to buy this one. As almost every household now connected to internet and using IoT devices.

That is the reason why the Bitfence router should have a VPN solution inside. More and more IoT devices and they need a save connection to the internet to communicate properly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

I don't see the features list which this device supports. But if think most of the people like to buy this one. As almost every household now connected to internet and using IoT devices.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I think they should wait until the KYC process is finished. If there is no improvement of the market situation, the Bitfence team can extend the break.

Isn't it interesting that at the moment many ICOs are interrupted to implement a KYC? Is there a legal change I do not know about? Or is that just used as an excuse, because at the moment it's almost impossible to find enough investors

I think the SEC are really starting to crack down hard on ICO's.  So it's probably a good idea for them to start with compliance before anything happens.

Yes, it may be that they ask more information than they need about the SEC. who knows when it is legally required to perform the KYC. It can happen every day. At the moment ICOs are still a paradise for money launderers :-) The easy times are probably over
Pages:
Jump to: