Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 18. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
A great idea is the distribution of tokens in the form of free distribution of Airdrop, I wish success and luck to the project, all the good distribution of tokens.
Activity: 182
This is absolutely an excellent project, and I have a strong feeling that you will get a great success. Waiting for bounty campaign of this project.
Activity: 27
Hello, I just discovered your project, but I think it will be an incredible project that will revolutionize blockchain technology. Your idea is very innovative and the team behind the project seems to be very experienced people in the field of new technologies. an innovative idea on an ambitious project driven by a dream team will be the key to your company's success
Activity: 63
A project with great prospects and opportunities. I place great hopes on this project.

Telegram usernam:Gaistafort
medium:@waloooriginals1
Activity: 14
Nice project. I wish the dev successful air droping and listing
Activity: 238
There is not much to say for this successful project, congratulations
Activity: 154
What coin will the issue of RNT base on?
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
The bounty company has been going on for quite a long time, but in the last few months of the ICO the team showed an excellent result, and the price of the coin after the ICO in pluses, despite not a stable market, will be interesting to watch, or maybe participate in the future in this company.
Activity: 5
Activity: 70
Smart project with good team
Activity: 13
This is it. A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Very promising project indeed.
Activity: 686
Excellent work was done. Despite the bear market, the project did not choke and managed to keep the movement moving forward. I know that it was long and hard. But there is still no less difficult way. And I'm sure that the team has earned more trust from the followers of this project. We look at you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Leaving ICO Behind and Moving Forward

Dear BitRent blockchain community!

1st of April is marked by an official completion of the initial stage of the BitRent company — ICO.

We thank every user for participation and support. If not you, the BitRent project would never become a reality!

Road Show

During this period of time our team managed to hold successful Road Shows and contributed to expansion of the blockchain technology in the countries of Asia, North America, Europe and Middle East.

25th February, CryptoYacht, Dubai, (UAE)

26–27th February, International Blockchain and Smart Contracts Summit, Berlin (Germany)

27th February, Blockchain & Bitcoin conference, Minsk (Belarus)

1st March, International Blockchain Summit, Moscow (Russia)

4–5th March, World Blockchain and Token Summit, Dubai (UAE)

6th March, Private BitRent VIP Presentation, Dubai (UAE)

7th March, BitcoinCRE, New York (USA)

10th March, 2018 гoд, CryptoInvestorShow, London (Great Britain)

14th March, webinar Cryptonomics ICOBOX by Nikolay Evdokimov and Vadim Dashut

15th March, Blockchain Finance & Fintech China 2018, Shanghai (China)

17–19th March, webinars with the USA

20th March, China Blockchain Alliance, Kunming (China)

23th March, Blockchain Conference, Novosibirsk (Moscow)

29th March, All-China Blockchain Forum, Xiamen (China)

31th March, Cryptonomics Capital Fund Conference, Istanbul (Turkey)

Beta version launch

16th February our developers finished working on the first beta version of the platform and it was officially launched. The development of the platform was conducted alongside the ICO stage, which gave investors a chance to see the first version of the platform long before the end of the ICO. This, again, confirms the fact that BitRent is a team of professionals.

Moreover, our IT department posted Smart Contracts and code on the GitHub repository. Thus, investors are empowered to check and monitor the development of technical aspects of the platform.

We invite every current or potential user to test the platform at the following URL bitrent.uk and later share your questions and comments.

The final release is expected in mid- or late- April, while the official application will be available as early as May.

First projects

Our developers have already finalized 13 Smart Contracts for the first construction object on the platform — Unity Towers. The project is open for fundraising. We’ve already begun working on the corresponding Smart Contracts for the second object — Klauzal Residence.

Security and Total control

Our founders aim to make sure that BitRent investors feel entirely secured and, at the same time, in total control of the construction process. To achieve that, BitRent entered into negotiations with Identity Mind Global from the USA — the company providing KYC/AML services. Besides, we will involve Sixense — one of the leaders on the monitoring market — to build the most efficient visualization system for construction monitoring.

Partnership

Moreover, our top management entered into a partnership with ICOBox, Cryptonomics Capital and blockchain expert from India — RadhaKrishna Thatavarti.

BitRent aims to implement technical means designed by ICOBox to automate a range of aspects regarding offering of tokens, which correspond to shares in construction objects within the platform, and integrate intelligent decisions for collateral issues of legal and marketing nature.

In this way, BitRent obtained more possibilities to expand its presence both on the territory of South Asia and Europe and across CIS nations.

Updated design and Private blockchain

The first days of April will be marked by the presentation of updated design of the BitRent platform. Besides, you’ll have a chance to experience the BitRent Private Blockchain powered by Hyperledger.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform/?ref=bookmarks

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bit_rent

Telegram: https://t.me/bitrentio

Stay in touch and updated!
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
very interesting with the arrival of a large partner who supports Bitrent to be like now with the achievement of a very successful token sale
and this project looks transparent to the people associated with this project
congratulations
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
I congratulate the BitRentTeam on the successful completion of the tokensale!

This year the team shows a very positive dynamics and I'm pretty sure that this project has a very promising future!
The activity in meetings and negotiations is a very good sign!
Soon alpha version! Tokens are traded, albeit on not the largest exchanges!
The implementation of the Bitrix24 system will also benefit the optimization of business processes.
You are good fellows, that despite a very difficult market period, you have overcome many difficulties!

I wish you success and very much look forward to your product! Smiley
Activity: 378
Recently, a lot of real estate projects have appeared on the forum, and I skeptical of BitRent, but in the last month of the ICO, they showed a sufficiently high level of training and there is an understanding that the project can have great popularity in real estate.

Maybe you should let us know what made you being skeptical about the team or BitRent in general? They are very actively trying to get the word out and building the platform. What's the issue you have?
I think that for today there is no reason to doubt the project of the BitRent. It shows itself from the best side.
But in the first stages, projects can cause skepticism. It does not matter how good it can look. I think that this is normal.
Activity: 126
Recently, a lot of real estate projects have appeared on the forum, and I skeptical of BitRent, but in the last month of the ICO, they showed a sufficiently high level of training and there is an understanding that the project can have great popularity in real estate.

I'm sure that's exactly how it will be. During the ICO, the BitRent team has done such a huge and diverse work, and then continues without stopping it, that it can not but bring remarkable fruits.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Maybe you should let us know what made you being skeptical about the team or BitRent in general? They are very actively trying to get the word out and building the platform. What's the issue you have?
Activity: 504
Pages:
Jump to: