Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 17. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

All-China Conference for Blockchain Professionals Sponsored by China Blockchain Alliance Club

In the course of two days — 10th and 11th April — Xiamen City will host a large-scale event.
All key personalities of the China Blockchain Alliance Club will meet to discuss growth plans for the upcoming year. The host of the event is Trump Card Capital. Its representatives together with partners from other countries will be actively taking part in the event.

China Blockchain Alliance Club is a platform established by Trump Card Capital company together with leading players of the crypto market and blockchain professionals.
By joining forces, they managed to build the platform with the approach that includes maximum transparency of all processes. This allows to unite a great number of blockchain clubs and crypto communities.

During the time when crypto- and blockchain-technologies thrive, government structures and private entrepreneurs look for ultimate solutions to elevate transparency, automation and efficiency at all levels. The BitRent blockchain platform is that very decision allowing its clients to decentralize all processes.

BitRent is one of the partners of China Blockchain Alliance Club. The platforms offers an absolutely transparent approach of investing in construction objects, with every investor to be able to have real influence on object selection for investing and the very construction process using RNTB tokens. Applying BIM 3D technologies and RFID tags, all construction stages are visualized online. The goal of the platform is to unite investors and developers in every corner of the world.

All participants of the China Blockchain Alliance Club event will be talking over the current state of affairs on the blockchain market and reach for the ways of effective integration of finalize findings of the finished ICO and present the report on successful work.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Very Good Idea ...............
BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building http://construction
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Recently, a lot of real estate projects have appeared on the forum, and I skeptical of BitRent, but in the last month of the ICO, they showed a sufficiently high level of training and there is an understanding that the project can have great popularity in real estate.

Maybe you should let us know what made you being skeptical about the team or BitRent in general? They are very actively trying to get the word out and building the platform. What's the issue you have?
I think that for today there is no reason to doubt the project of the BitRent. It shows itself from the best side.
But in the first stages, projects can cause skepticism. It does not matter how good it can look. I think that this is normal.

It's not even worth mentioning that you are skeptical. This is all venture capital investments. There is only conviction and doubt. If I have doubts I don't invest. If I am convincing I invest. If a project fails that I invested in I will learn from it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
An interesting project with a great future
Activity: 17
This project is very interesting because it proposes very relevant technological solutions and I believe that in the future many people can use this technology in their day to day. Congratulations to the creators ...
Activity: 5
great jeep going,nice project.
Activity: 4
Oтличный пpoeкт, ycпexoв вaм
Activity: 25
Activity: 14
Wow! The actual very serious team in crypto world! My recommendation to join. The best chance to join. We a waiting for news from this great project team and wish big profits Grin Grin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
ideas and projects come out every day, but some are more promising, this one I find interesting, we still need to explore more blockchain for rent of civil construction and a new and very big market, success
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 41
Glad idea! Let`s see for this guys!
Activity: 153
what will it be the first project on the platform to be released in this month according to the roadmap?
Activity: 345
the bitrend project is extremely reliable, which is great for the group of participants. And it's still listed on yobit, great.
Activity: 71
Bitcointalk Username : botan2018
Bitcointalk Profile URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/botan2018-1974411
Facebook Username : Botan Mineral
Twitter Username : @mineral2018
Telegram : @botan2018
Email : botashy2017@gmail
ETH Address : 0xA1A7De20d7E8B00918Ca6B119CeA418853025140
Activity: 186
Very interesting project with an solid idea.
Activity: 68
Activity: 8
good project and nice successful team
Activity: 13
Looks interesting.  Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: