Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 14. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Are tokens going to be protected from inflation?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Is ICOBox  going to be responsible for  tokens? What exactly are they going to do to help with?
Merit: 101
How soon after ICO is over investors are going to see the platform being launched  and what countries are on the list?
The platform is going to be launched in 10 countries in June 2018.
Activity: 196
How soon after ICO is over investors are going to see the platform being launched  and what countries are on the list?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Where exactly are they planning to build Unity Towers?
Activity: 224
What else are investors going to get except profit from their investments?
What are the advantages of Cryptoland Fund partnership? I’ve heard they are partners now…
Activity: 231
What are the global plans of developers for April? In addition to the ones specified in the RoadMap.

I met information that new conferences are planned in connection with the launch of 2 new projects. From April 15, announcements about new bounty companies should appear. We are waiting for details. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33918789
Activity: 406
I’m interested in working with the project as a developer. How can I contact you, guys?
Here you go, there is form for it: https://bitrent.uk/signup/developer
Where can I see the RNTB rating in real time? Wanna get updates.
Where can I find a list builders who are partners of the project?
All information you can find in our platform bitrent.uk
I’m interested in working with the project as a developer. How can I contact you, guys?
Hello, you can write on email [email protected]
Yesterday (April 10) the platform changes were presented… Can anyone give me a link to presentation or a video would be even better?
Hello, thank you for question. Our designers have just finished working on the brand-new design of the platform. All interior pages are well set up. Soon we will hold an official presentation.
Activity: 280
Where can I find a list builders who are partners of the project?
Activity: 364
Activity: 238
 Yesterday (April 10) the platform changes were presented… Can anyone give me a link to presentation or a video would be even better?
Activity: 392
Where can I find the terms and condition for investing in the project?
Here’s a link: https://bitrent.uk/sale-terms
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Where can I find the terms and condition for investing in the project?
I’ve heard that the developers have finally preferred Bitrix24… I’d like to know specific reasons of such a choice in addition to the platitude. What exactly will it give?
This program gives the chance in more detail to develop structure of work of the team
Activity: 336
Mobile app is the key part of the platform that a user can see. They were planning to focus on it from the very beginning. Have they made any progress? Any results so far?

I’m not sure if you’ve been following the project but they already have Android app. It submits scanned data to the blockchain system.

Cool! I’m glad that developers are following the road map. Any other updates?
To make it convenient to use the interface is similar to website. The design is based on UI and UX. After it’s scanned the data is transferred to web interface and stored in blockchain. So you can check everything whenever you need to.

Love it. What about technical part?
They have made some progress here too. BitRent team is choosing the equipment for RFID reading. It’s gonna be the most convenient option on the market that provides the best signal and constant blockchain system connection.

Does it mean that they have chosen the supplier already?
Pages:
Jump to: