Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 15. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Mobile app is the key part of the platform that a user can see. They were planning to focus on it from the very beginning. Have they made any progress? Any results so far?

I’m not sure if you’ve been following the project but they already have Android app. It submits scanned data to the blockchain system.

Cool! I’m glad that developers are following the road map. Any other updates?
To make it convenient to use the interface is similar to website. The design is based on UI and UX. After it’s scanned the data is transferred to web interface and stored in blockchain. So you can check everything whenever you need to.

Love it. What about technical part?
They have made some progress here too. BitRent team is choosing the equipment for RFID reading. It’s gonna be the most convenient option on the market that provides the best signal and constant blockchain system connection.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Mobile app is the key part of the platform that a user can see. They were planning to focus on it from the very beginning. Have they made any progress? Any results so far?

I’m not sure if you’ve been following the project but they already have Android app. It submits scanned data to the blockchain system.

To make it convenient to use the interface is similar to website. The design is based on UI and UX. After it’s scanned the data is transferred to web interface and stored in blockchain. So you can check everything whenever you need to.

Love it. What about technical part?

Activity: 392
Can anyone tell me if they have started collecting money for Unity Towers? Where can I see the way the process goes?
Check here: https://bitrent.uk/ They have a separate topic where you can see everything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me if they have started collecting money for Unity Towers? Where can I see the way the process goes?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What will project developers implement if they collect more than 50k ETH?
According to the plan, in this case a light version of the platform for 10 countries will be implemented. But more the project will collect more!)
Activity: 238
Will the recent changes in design have any impact on convenience and usability of the platform for investors? Unfortunately, I cant view the presentation.
Activity: 266
Does volatility in the cryptocurrency market have an impact on the operation of the platform and work of developers team? It has been quite strong recently.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Why is here so much newbie who post shit like "good project, great future", "big potential" etc... I hope you did not hire spammers to do fake audit of project.

Also, where can find information how much worth one RNTB in crowdsale? I can't find useful info on your website, it is pretty confusing to me.
At what I know the price of the ICO was  0.16$. But I can not remember the source and the price in koin, for proof. As it is
Activity: 406
What does partnership with Sixense company give? I’ve heard that BitRent is planning cooperation with them.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Why is here so much newbie who post shit like "good project, great future", "big potential" etc... I hope you did not hire spammers to do fake audit of project.

Also, where can find information how much worth one RNTB in crowdsale? I can't find useful info on your website, it is pretty confusing to me.
Activity: 294
What will project developers implement if they collect more than 50k ETH?
Activity: 84
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit.
Activity: 266
What are the global plans of developers for April? In addition to the ones specified in the RoadMap.
Activity: 224
I’m subscribed for news. I’ve heard that mister Thatavarti has been involved into the team. What will his role be in the project?
Activity: 252
Maybe someone can specify the total amount of tokens that the developers are gonna issue?
The number is cool! 1 billion. 100 millions of tokens will remain in the company. 
Activity: 238
Maybe someone can specify the total amount of tokens that the developers are gonna issue?
Pages:
Jump to: