Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 30. (Read 47759 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It turns out that the new generation buildings will be literally “farced” with all sorts of sensors? To track the construction process in detail, you will have to put sensors in almost every element. How can you do this? Isn't that going to affect the cost of the construction?
I will not answer you in detail about how many structural elements will be chipped, but it seems to me that this can be done with load-bearing walls, beams, frame. It turns out that it will be possible to monitor changes in construction, at least. Talking about increasing of the cost, I can give the answer. At first glance, the cost should increase, but the influence of this factor isn’t specified in the white paper.
Does anybody now, how chips will be installed? Who is interested in this?
Builders and developers also have a direct interest in using this approach! Today's technologies allow to be assured of construction progress of any real estate item.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It turns out that the new generation buildings will be literally “farced” with all sorts of sensors? To track the construction process in detail, you will have to put sensors in almost every element. How can you do this? Isn't that going to affect the cost of the construction?
I will not answer you in detail about how many structural elements will be chipped, but it seems to me that this can be done with load-bearing walls, beams, frame. It turns out that it will be possible to monitor changes in construction, at least. Talking about increasing of the cost, I can give the answer. At first glance, the cost should increase, but the influence of this factor isn’t specified in the white paper.
Does anybody now, how chips will be installed? Who is interested in this?
Does the platform have any hardware restriction on the maximum number of controlled projects? It can become quite "weighty" for gadgets.
Activity: 266
How many countries will the platform work for? Will the success of the conferences and summits affect the geographic priorities?
Activity: 224
Tell me, if everyone, who invested in project at the stage of the ICO, will now in what project he invested?
How many days are left before the end of the project’s ICO?
It will end until April 1. Count the number of remaining days, based on the current date.
Activity: 196
How many days are left before the end of the project’s ICO?
Activity: 224
What number of tokens is available in the bounty-campaign?
500 000!
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
What number of tokens is available in the bounty-campaign?
Activity: 112
In traditional business (without use of hi-tech technologies) I have seen a lot of mediators, who created their sites, so that developers and tenant builders could meet on them. There are very powerful and big representatives at this market. What new can Bitrent offer to this market?
The breadth and depth of the provided services is much wider. Each participant will have access to transparent and secure operations based on Blockchain and Smart Contracts technologies. They will also have access to the full BitRent database of real estate items, that are under construction, which are looking for participants, and to detailed information about each individual item, as well as access to search for objects according to specified parameters. The ecosystem itself is much larger and more representative, investors (both large and small) play a crucial role.
What has been done for these investors?
They have many rights to implement their capabilities. They are implemented through the right to vote for construction items, for the ability to monitor the construction process online, for the right to request the status of the project and for the right to receive detailed information about the project at any stage. Before the construction of each object, the investor has the right to decide on his / her desire to invest and on the size of investment.
Got it! Many other projects try to attract their participants to the development of the platform. Will there be something like this here?
This is also implemented through the right to vote for changes in the policy of the platform and service fees, through the right to vote for conflict resolution, and through the right to vote for business expansion in new countries.
Does each participant have only one vote? Or the system is designed the other way?
Activity: 392
In traditional business (without use of hi-tech technologies) I have seen a lot of mediators, who created their sites, so that developers and tenant builders could meet on them. There are very powerful and big representatives at this market. What new can Bitrent offer to this market?
The breadth and depth of the provided services is much wider. Each participant will have access to transparent and secure operations based on Blockchain and Smart Contracts technologies. They will also have access to the full BitRent database of real estate items, that are under construction, which are looking for participants, and to detailed information about each individual item, as well as access to search for objects according to specified parameters. The ecosystem itself is much larger and more representative, investors (both large and small) play a crucial role.
They have many rights to implement their capabilities. They are implemented through the right to vote for construction items, for the ability to monitor the construction process online, for the right to request the status of the project and for the right to receive detailed information about the project at any stage. Before the construction of each object, the investor has the right to decide on his / her desire to invest and on the size of investment.
Got it! Many other projects try to attract their participants to the development of the platform. Will there be something like this here?
This is also implemented through the right to vote for changes in the policy of the platform and service fees, through the right to vote for conflict resolution, and through the right to vote for business expansion in new countries.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
On what exchange can I trade project’s tokens?
I have seen RNTB quotes on Yobit.
On what exchange can I trade project’s tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: