Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 48. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Tell me please, are there any articles or reviews concerning the project in any respected media? I’d like to learn about the opinions of serious people on this topic.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What functional does the project’s token have?
RNTB was  designed especially for providing the access to the smart contracts, monitoring of the construction of buildings and investment. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What functional does the project’s token have?
Activity: 378
Hello! BitRent offers people who know nothing about commercial property to invest at any stage of building.  Don’t you think it’s gonna be hard working with them?
Hello, We offer not only the commercial property. BitRent is the first blockchain platform meant to attract commercial and residential property investments at an early stage of construction in order to gain maximum profit by selling and renting out the acquired property. All necessary information will be placed on our platform Smiley
Activity: 238
Who is going to be interested in investing the project according to developers? What is the audience?
Activity: 308
What is so special about tokens that you get during ICO?

The best part is that they can be converted to cryptocoins and you can invest them in property or sell them on exchanges.
Activity: 280
Property market especial the projects that are being developed are very risky. Are developers going to be double checked before they offer they products?
Activity: 294
What is so special about tokens that you get during ICO?
Activity: 238
Can anyone tell me where their office is located? It’s going to be a global project so what is important.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’d like to know what experience development team numbers have? What did they do before BitRent?
Activity: 266
hey there!  Management bonus is included in the bounty program. What much is it?
It’s around 10% of the bounty program.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
hey there!  Management bonus is included in the bounty program. What much is it?
Hello! BitRent offers people who know nothing about commercial property to invest at any stage of building.  Don’t you think it’s gonna be hard working with them?
Investors are always welcome! Everyone can become an investor and that’s the purpose of the platform to explain everything about commercial property to any of the investors. I dont see a problem here!
How is the platform going to work exactly?
Well firstly, developer explains everything about the project. Then an investor can decide whether or not he is going to invest. If each party agrees to work together then they form a smart-contract and payment is done in cryptocurrency.
Okay. And what’s next? How about legal part of it?
It’s all done at the same time. The agreement is going to be legally analyzed and authorized. After that smart-contract confirms payment.
Attorneys are also a part of BitRent team? 
Investors are always welcome! Everyone can become an investor and that’s the purpose of the platform to explain everything about commercial property to any of the investors. I dont see a problem here!
Well firstly, developer explains everything about the project. Then an investor can decide whether or not he is going to invest. If each party agrees to work together then they form a smart-contract and payment is done in cryptocurrency.
It’s all done at the same time. The agreement is going to be legally analyzed and authorized. After that smart-contract confirms payment.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Purchased some RNTB thee other day hope this project has a great future Smiley like the token.
Pages:
Jump to: