Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 47. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Well I dont get surprised easily by new technologies and projects. But are founders going to control and monitor the building process with chips installed in the elements? Is t even possible?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What channels are the managers of the project going to use in order to promote their “darling”? It seems to me that they’ll have use business papers for this purpose.
Activity: 196
The key point in the real estate market which is, in my opinion, quite competitive, is being different from the competitors and surpassing them. What is the key point for this market?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I’ve heard that the project’s going to grow globally. What regions or maybe even the continents is it planned to start the expansion from?
Activity: 210
Every successful project set some global goals and forms missions besides the task to earn money. It seems to me that all the cryptocurrency ones are focused on making profit only. Perhaps BitRent is different from the others?
You touch on a argumentative issue. The business itself cant exist without the profit, so it’s necessary to balance between the goals. BitRent is eager to provide everyone with the opportunity to invest in real estate (both commercial and housing) at the any construction stage regardless to the geographical location.
What does mean “stage regardless to the geographical location”?
It means that any investor can invest in any building all over the world chosen by the investment experts. It isnt necessary to be the UD citizen in order to be able to invest in its country’s real estate. The same relates to any other person in the world.
this is a really cool offer. Where will the info on the real estate come from?
The info for investors (both potential and active ones) will be available in the real time mode. Thus, they get a service which provides an opportunity to make investment decisions at the any stage of the construction process.
Perhaps it’s really difficult to carry this out ‘cause it’s necessary to combine a lot of information flows, right?
Activity: 350
Every successful project set some global goals and forms missions besides the task to earn money. It seems to me that all the cryptocurrency ones are focused on making profit only. Perhaps BitRent is different from the others?
You touch on a argumentative issue. The business itself cant exist without the profit, so it’s necessary to balance between the goals. BitRent is eager to provide everyone with the opportunity to invest in real estate (both commercial and housing) at the any construction stage regardless to the geographical location.
It means that any investor can invest in any building all over the world chosen by the investment experts. It isnt necessary to be the UD citizen in order to be able to invest in its country’s real estate. The same relates to any other person in the world.
The info for investors (both potential and active ones) will be available in the real time mode. Thus, they get a service which provides an opportunity to make investment decisions at the any stage of the construction process.
Activity: 392
How many tokens will the developers get after the realization of the project?

It’s planned to reward them with a half-a-million of tokens!
Activity: 378

500 000 Tokens to be released for the team.
Tell me please, are there any articles or reviews concerning the project in any respected media? I’d like to learn about the opinions of serious people on this topic.

Hello, MERCLE, HuffPost, The cointelegraph, The Synday post, CoinFox BTC-Echo, and other. You can find all necessary information on the reference https://medium.com/@bitrent.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What functional does the project’s token have?
RNTB token are designed to be used as a tool to access smart contract in order to pass equity participation certificate in construction to BitRent register.

Thus, using RNTB tokens will be necessary to access services provided by the platform.
Who is going to be interested in investing the project according to developers? What is the audience?
Our target audience represents people who are willing to invest in various real estate items any sums of money — even the minimal ones.
Property market especial the projects that are being developed are very risky. Are developers going to be double checked before they offer they products?
Hello, thanks for your question.
Construction companies will need to show a number of documents of their objects confirming compliance to ours
to requirements.
Can anyone tell me where their office is located? It’s going to be a global project so what is important.
Hello, LP BITRENT 
Company
Registered office address: 
Unit 5 Olympia Industrial Estate, Coburg Road, London, England, N22 6TZ
Tel.: +447379027178

Vinohradska 2828/151, Scott & Weber Office center
Tel.: +420776518839
PRAGUE, 13000
Czech Republic
I’d like to know what experience development team numbers have? What did they do before BitRent?

Hello, members of our team have 15 years of experience within leading construction projects with more than 50 real estate objects and 2 million sq. m. of commercial property in Ukraine, Kazakhstan and the UAE;
    7-year experience of investing in commercial property in Europe and the Middle East.
Pages:
Jump to: