Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 49. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 105
Hi!   I wonder why so few collected at the moment ? the project has very little HYIP ! You need to clean up the project on the rating sites and ICO calendars such as https://icodrops.com .  My best regards.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Invistitsy in real estate, it is always good.
RNTB enables everyone to invest in real estate at any stage of the time. I like that the team with 15 years of experience in the field of development. And the fact that the company has already built more than two million square meters of real estate. This adds confidence to these people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Bitrent team signed a long-term cooperation agreement with the representatives of China's block chain alliance. It's a great message to support you.
Activity: 378

Weekly Digest
January 29

The BitRent team held a meeting with the leaders of the blockchain clubs in the ancient city of Longyan

Our team introduced the prototype of the BitRent platform, its main advantages, and our first building project — the Unity Tower.

The purpose of the meeting was a round table, during which the founders of the project responded to all topical issues of the crypto community.

January 30

BitRent Invests in the Long-Term Perspective

The Bitrent team signed agreements on long-term cooperation with representatives of China Blockchain Alliance. The agreement clearly outlines the goals for further cooperation regarding the promotion and development of the BitRent platform among the club clubs in all the cities of China.

January 31st

The Bitrent Team Holds Talks in Dubai

Our team held an important meeting with strategic investors and developers where they could discuss the placement of new construction sites on the BitRent platform.

January 31st

RNTB Token

Probably you got used to RNT name, but we had to change it to RNTB.

This is due to the fact that simultaneously with our project there were several others with the name of the RNT token.

1st of February

RNTB Token Won 100% of the Vote on Bit-z.com

We are grateful to everyone who voted to support the RNTB token. Also we’d like to inform you that the official voting ended on 02/02/2018.

Only after the voting is over, we will count votes and then distribute RNTB tokens.

Thanks again to each participant — this victory belongs to each of you.

Token RNTB won 100% votes on Bit-z.com
We are grateful to everyone who voted to support the RNTB token. Also we’d like to inform you that official voting ends on 02/02/2018.

Only after the voting process is over, we will count your votes and distribute RNTB tokens.

Thanks again to each participant — this victory belongs to each of you.

We can achieve more together than on our own!

BitRent Invests in the Long-term Perspective
As you already know, our team was very active last week — the BitRent team visited several conferences and held round tables with China’s blockchain leaders, blockchain clubs and crypto enthusiasts.

The result of such fruitful work was the signing of an agreement on long-term cooperation with representatives of the China Blockchain Alliance. The agreement clearly outlines the goals for further cooperation regarding the promotion and development of the BitRent platform among the blockchain clubs around all the cities of China.

Keep going forward! Wink

Team Bitrent in Longyan
January 29, the BitRent team held a meeting with the leaders of the blockchain clubs in the ancient city of Longyan.

Our team presented the prototype of the BitRent platform, its major advantages and our first construction project — Unity Tower.

The main purpose of the meeting was a round table. In the course of the meeting, the founders of the project responded to all matters of concern of the crypto community.

We believe that holding such events allows us to establish the right communication between the platform and users, and also opens up opportunities for the exchange of new promising ideas.
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me! I love your project, this interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success!
Hello, Please contact to our bounty manager by the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitrent-icobounty-is-ended-2301991
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me! I love your project, this interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success!

BitRent Keeps On Conquering China and Emirates
The BitRent team attends the blockchain conference in Quanzhou on 28th of January, and 29th — meet BitRent in Longyan.

Our goal is to let the blockchain enthusiasts get to know with the fruits of our labor in the cities of China in the south. But the most important thing for us is to organize as close as possible communication with the users of the platform.

It is only the part of the story!
31st January, we will be at the next conference in Dubai. We agreed to meet with strategic investors and developers to discuss the placement of new construction sites on the BitRent platform.

Join our social networks and be updated of all the latest news!

The BitRent Team presented a report on the work done in China
The city of Xiamen held a blockchain summit where the BitRent Team introduced the first construction project — the Unity Tower.
This is a construction object that will be built using BIM and RFID technologies, as well as Smart Contracts.

While at the conference, the team provided a report on the work completed for the past month. Moreover, they presented a prototype of the construction platform where platform users can choose the objects of commercial and residential real estate they want to invest in. The first such object will be the Unity Tower with an area of ​​100,000 sq.m.

“Our platform is a bridge between developers and investors. It allows you to invest in real estate anywhere in the world, even with minimal investments,” said Dmitriy Starovoitov, founder of BitRent.

The conference attendants saw a detailed presentation of the platform itself, as well as unique developments in technologies for selecting and investing in construction projects based on Smart Contracts. In addition to that, the Team presented the marketplace concept — the mutual exchange of purchase/sales of Smart Contacts for property between platform participants.

The sweepstake of 100 sq.m. of the first construction object on the BitRent platform became the icing on the cake.

RNTB Token Is Now Available On Crypto-Exchanges
RNTB token has successfully passed registration and verification stages, and now we’re a part of two of one of the best crypto exchanges — Yobit.io and Exrates.me

You can find us here — https://yobit.net/en/trade/RNTB/USD

P.S.Don’t forget to vote for RNTB token on Bit-z.com exchange. https://bitrent.io/eng-vote/

Time to act is here and now — vote for RNTB and together we’ll get to the top!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
How much money is collected at the moment? why did the coin go to the stock exchange, if the Ico is not over yet? a very strange project in my opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In my opinion Bitrex and Binance are great exghanges with high volume. They will be perfect for our project, BitRen's dev Grin Grin Grin

RNTB Token Is Now Available On Crypto-Exchanges
RNTB token has successfully passed registration and verification stages, and now we’re a part of two of one of the best crypto exchanges — Yobit.io and Exrates.me

You can find us here — https://yobit.net/en/trade/RNTB/USD

We need your support to have the RNTB token listed on the Bit-z.com exchange.
Voting will take place here https://www.bit-z.com/. We have already applied for the addition of our token and in order for you to vote, one needs to follow our referral link and pass registration.

Once the registration process is passed, the user will receive 50 internal VTC tokens free of charge (one can vote from 1 to 50 tokens free of charge; if over 50, one must purchase tokens on the exchange). The maximum voting threshold for one account is 200 votes that can be used to vote for addition of the RNTB token to the exchange.

Friends, the time to act is here and now — vote for RNTB and together we’ll get to the top!

P.S. For your convenience, we developed a voting instruction for the RNTB token. Please follow the link https://bitrent.io/eng-vote/
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
how many RNT  i get for 1ETH?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Yes, I also think that the idea is quite unique. In my opinion, the project has a future. And what is the rating of the project on platforms with a rating?

Thanks for cooperation. Good luck to you. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: