Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 64. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm new to the idea of ICOs, but have been in the real estate/construction business for almost ten years now and reading all about BitRent on their website and their whitepaper I can honestly say that these guys know what they are doing and understand the business (at least the construction side). Hopefully this takes off because I am very interested in investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will Chinese citizens have an opportunity to invest in construction via your platform?

I haven’t seen any restrictions on the use of the service by citizens of any countries in the description of the project. There is information that users will be able to invest from anywhere in the world without binding on the country.

But if there is a crypto currency regulation in the country, how can I use them to invest in real estate?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Will Chinese citizens have an opportunity to invest in construction via your platform?

I haven’t seen any restrictions on the use of the service by citizens of any countries in the description of the project. There is information that users will be able to invest from anywhere in the world without binding on the country.
Activity: 392
Activity: 378
Can builder change some of the terms of a smart contract if it’s necessary due to circumstances related to the construction process?
Hello thank you for your question. No, conditions a smart of contracts can't be changed.
Will a developer pay fines to investors if the construction is delayed due to his fault?

Any violations from the builder will be regulated by conditions a smart of contracts in which will register also penalties.
Hello. If I need documents on equity investment in real estate in paper form, can you send them to me by mail?
Yes of course you will be able to request all information necessary to you from the builder, in more detail it is described by https://github.com/bitrent
Will using BIM technology allow investors to view the outline design of the building in which they are interested?
Hello, thank you for question.  Smiley BitRent uses BIM solutions to create and collect information about the building under construction at any stage of its existence.This technology allows to reproduce an accurate, in all parameters, model on computers and other devices. The use of BIM facilitates designing processes at all stages, performs analysis and control of all construction activities. BIM technology takes into consideration all geometrical features of a building and all its structural elements. Such a complete model makes it possible to see all potential outcomes during construction in advance, assess efficiency rate, compare alternative options in order to focus on the best one and make an accurate schedule for all construction stages.
Start Early and Get Your Discount!!! Pre sale start 24.11
Hello. Can I invest small amounts of money in one building at different stages of its construction?
Hello, yes you can invest at different stages of its construction. The minimum purchase is 0,01 ETH.
Who collects information about the building in order to create information modeling?

The Bitrent platform uses RFID tags for tracking all components. All data collected is fed into the BIM.
If you don’t sell all 200 million tokens during pre-sale, will the remaining ones be sold during the main round of ICO?
Hello, thanks for your question. The sum of funds collected during Presale will be divided by 200.000.000 tokens and the result obtained will stand for the token cost.  Smiley
Hello, will I have an opportunity to buy 5 million tokens at once? Will I get any bonus for such a big purchase?
Hello, yes of course you can bye 5 million tokens at once. Also we have a special offer for or large investments. If you are interested please send me your email to this address [email protected]
Activity: 336
Hello. Can I invest small amounts of money in one building at different stages of its construction?
Activity: 350
Can builder change some of the terms of a smart contract if it’s necessary due to circumstances related to the construction process?
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
BitRent communicate in 1st ICO International Roudshow!!
TokenSale 10 Day bitrent.io
#ico #blockchain #1stico #bitrent #TokenSale #rnt #roadshow

By the img, this was in HCM city, Vietnam. Why was Vietnam your 1st choice in the roadshow? Do you know the Vietnam government's law ban any kind of purchase in cryptocurrency or offers the similar service? You could serve in jail!
How will you control the reliability of the data flow that is necessary for BIM?

Blockchain will be used to do this. Due this technology, the accuracy of all processes will be increased.
Is there a probability that the blockchain won’t work correctly and BIM will receive a low-quality data stream?
Activity: 252
How will you control the reliability of the data flow that is necessary for BIM?

Blockchain will be used to do this. Due this technology, the accuracy of all processes will be increased.
Will using BIM technology allow investors to view the outline design of the building in which they are interested?
Pages:
Jump to: