Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 65. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Who collects information about the building in order to create information modeling?
Activity: 266
Hello, will I have an opportunity to buy 5 million tokens at once? Will I get any bonus for such a big purchase?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If you don’t sell all 200 million tokens during pre-sale, will the remaining ones be sold during the main round of ICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Are RNT tokens supported by any asset?
Will a developer pay fines to investors if the construction is delayed due to his fault?
Activity: 329
hey dev any bounty campaign or airdrop ?
Activity: 378
BitRent communicate in 1st ICO International Roudshow!!
TokenSale 10 Day bitrent.io
#ico #blockchain #1stico #bitrent #TokenSale #rnt #roadshow

Activity: 406
Hello. If I need documents on equity investment in real estate in paper form, can you send them to me by mail?
Hello. If I invest RNT tokens in real estate, will I receive dividends in the same tokens?
hello, yes Wink Wink
Activity: 336
Hello. If I invest RNT tokens in real estate, will I receive dividends in the same tokens?
In how many years do you plan to achieve income level of $ 20 billion?
Hello, According to our estimates, the share of crypto-currency in 2-3 years in the world construction segment will reach this level.
In how many years do you plan to achieve income level of $ 20 billion?
Activity: 252
Will developers receive investments in fiat money or in crypto-currencies? Will conversion take place inside the service or on a third-party exchange?
Good luck with this kind of project, there a lot of similar ICOs like this and there even more risks and investors trust issues about the real estate projects. Hope your presale will be profitable.
Hello thanks for your feedback we appreciate it. Our team really believe and try so hard for successful this project. Smiley Smiley
Good afternoon. Do you accept fiat money during the ICO?

As far as I know, the company will only sell its tokens for ETH.

Won’t there be an opportunity of conversion of other currencies to ETH at purchase?

Why do you need it?

For comfort investing.
Hello the company will sell its tokens for ETH, BTC  Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Good luck with this kind of project, there a lot of similar ICOs like this and there even more risks and investors trust issues about the real estate projects. Hope your presale will be profitable.
Hello! What will the company's income be formed from?

The platform will charge commissions for transactions between investors and developers.
Does the platform provide any other additional services?

The platform will charge commissions for transactions between investors and developers.
Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: