Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 68. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Will users pay any commissions for evaluation of prospects of a project by the experts?
Activity: 588
Merit: 35

it really looks like a good project, the team is always available and the project goes on. I think I'm investing something about you, good work at all
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Hi. Can I monitor construction of the building in which I’ve invested money from anywhere in the world using my smartphone?

Yes, you can, it’s possible due to RIFD and BIM technologies which BitRent use.
Will the company launch a mobile app in order to make it more comfortable to work with the service using a smartphone or a tablet?
Activity: 378
Until when is the 40% pre-sale bonus available? Will it be until the token sale starts or only for a period of time after the pre-sale starts?
Hello, thanks for your question Smiley
40% discount - when collecting up to 7000 ethereum
30% discount - when collected after 7000 ethereum, up to 23000 ethereum
Discount of 25% - upon collection after 23 000 ethereum until 1 December of the end of PreSale
At the ICO stage, the discount is 20% from December 1, with a decrease of 2% daily.
For large investors discount is discussed separately, write to the mail [email protected]
Which technologies which can ensure transparency and predictability of investing in real estate at the initial stage of construction have you developed?

At the initial stage of the investment, the building in which the investment begins is fully digitized at the design stage and a detailed BIM model is created, using RFID chips and the Prima Vera software complex, smart contracts are created for each stage of construction work that are tied to the BIM model and chips .
For the client, we offer a transparent interface, through which you can track the entire construction process in real time, starting with the first pile in which the sensor will work, when the work is completed, and the client sees it in a 3D model, like a job done
Good afternoon. Will legal entities have an opportunity to work on the BitRent platform?
Hello,
Of course, the services of the platform can be used by individuals and legal entities
Activity: 308
Hi. Can I monitor construction of the building in which I’ve invested money from anywhere in the world using my smartphone?

Yes, you can, it’s possible due to RIFD and BIM technologies which BitRent use.
Activity: 103
Activity: 336
Which technologies which can ensure transparency and predictability of investing in real estate at the initial stage of construction have you developed?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Will legal entities have an opportunity to work on the BitRent platform?
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Until when is the 40% pre-sale bonus available? Will it be until the token sale starts or only for a period of time after the pre-sale starts?
Yesterday we had an internal ICO smart contracts demo, here you can see how it was and share your opinion with us! Wink
http://take.ms/fQxZY
Activity: 196
when i read an article about bitrent i know that bitren is a new proptech platform for investment and monitoring of building construction. hopefully this project success in the future

You can also just read the whitepaper and you are guaranteed to access an optimal source of information. Reading articles is great but I wouldn't base my investment decision on that.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
when i read an article about bitrent i know that bitren is a new proptech platform for investment and monitoring of building construction. hopefully this project success in the future
Activity: 210
when i look the thread, i know if this project will development and became a big project and never scam also have many participant for make increase of this project rank in market
Activity: 280
Will BitRent allow investing at any stage of construction?
Activity: 336
Hi. With what companies are you going to cooperate to evaluate the projects offered on BitRent?

Manual evaluation is an outdated method. BitRent will use smart contracts and block technology; it will reduce the time and money costs.
Does such an approach guarantee an objective assessment of the prospects of a particular project?
Activity: 392
Hi. With what companies are you going to cooperate to evaluate the projects offered on BitRent?

Manual evaluation is an outdated method. BitRent will use smart contracts and block technology; it will reduce the time and money costs.
Pages:
Jump to: