Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 72. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What minimum amount of funds do you need to collect in order to continue working on the project?
Activity: 280
What profitability can you promise to investors?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Bitrent team make a big Asian Road Show to promote Initial Coin Offering: Seoul, Hong Kong, Saigon, Singapore, Tokyo

Will you speak in all listed cities?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Bitrent team make a big Asian Road Show to promote Initial Coin Offering: Seoul, Hong Kong, Saigon, Singapore, Tokyo
This is good news guys. Good luck to your project!
Activity: 378
#ico #roadshow #tokensale #blockchain
https://lending-times.com/2017/11/04/events-6-icos-presented-in-asia-roadshow-seoul-hong-kong-saigon-singapore-tokyo/
Hello dev, need local community manager? I want to reserve it if you need
Hello, what exactly you offer?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
this ico will be smoking hot 
Activity: 350
How soon after investing in construction will I make profit?

Hello. It will most likely depend on the construction period. Investors will get their dividends after the commissioning.

Is there any information about the average duration of construction on «green» technology?
Activity: 392

Hello. It will most likely depend on the construction period. Investors will get their dividends after the commissioning.
Activity: 392
Is it true that BitRent became a partner of Blockchain Economic Forum 2017 in New York? If so, that's awesome news for me
Yes, thats true https://medium.com/@bitrent/our-next-stop-is-new-york-blockchain-economic-forum-637c9535a1fd
Merit: 10
Is it true that BitRent became a partner of Blockchain Economic Forum 2017 in New York? If so, that's awesome news for me
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I see that this platform is in step with the times, but the trivial things are described here and it is not clear what exactly this project offers a solution for ordinary users? What is the hallmark?
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Totally BitRent will issue 1 billion of tokens and 100 millions of them will be remained within the company. 200 000 000 tokens to be realized during presale period.
Activity: 238
At what intervals will the users receive dividends from investing in real estate construction?
Activity: 294
In which purses will it be possible to integrate the purchased RNT tokens?
The buyers can integrate tokens in any purses that support ERC-20 standards.
Activity: 238
In which purses will it be possible to integrate the purchased RNT tokens?
Activity: 92
This ICO is good. They have good advisors and some experinced developer. I will invest some.
Will your platform use the RFID system?

Yes, RFID tags’ main benefit lies in the fact that they can read data within significant radius, register all displacements track them and, if necessary, perform search. Combining blockchain wtih RFID technology provides better quality security for tags and readers saving for fake tools. Such synergy of two technologies provides effective and fast transfer of true data on each and every construction stage as well as building condition down to its dismantling.
Hello, is it possible that the RIFD system data will be forged?
We cannot avoid fakes, but online monitoring will always be accompanied by quality control check by responsible persons live.
Pages:
Jump to: