Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 12. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The guide on correct use of the token on the platform was announced before the ICO. Where can I download it?
Be patient. It will be published soon..   
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The guide on correct use of the token on the platform was announced before the ICO. Where can I download it?
Activity: 224
I’d like to know whether such a large-scale and global approach create obstacles on operation or not? U know, there’re different countries and continents.. It’s very prestigious, but to what extents is it difficult and expensive?
Activity: 294
 I heard that there will soon be several new projects from BitRent, and all of them – in the East. How many of them will there be and under what conditions will it be possible to invest in them?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Guys is it already possible to download a mobile version of the platform? If so, can u give me a link? Or just tell me where I can find it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
We saw BitRent at events in Berlin ... Did they manage to agree on some kind of partnership for the future? Joint projects, maybe.  
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
An event will be held in New York on May, 14. What will it be dedicated to? What are BitRent plans for participation?
Activity: 322
I googled the first project of BitRent – Unity Tower… I’ve read a lot about it on   http://unity-towers.com. I was really surprised by the scales of construction which are planned. I advise the project followers to estimate it, too!   
Yes, the heart of Arcadia will open itself up in this international project. I saw that the scale and the approach are really impressive, too! Especially cool is the step-by-step availability of the sea in case of such construction.
What else is remarkable in addition to the top level?
I like the International Architecture Complex itself, a 2-level parking for 547 cars, apartments are provided with parking and, most importantly, all this is planned to be created in 2 years. Very fast.
What are the benefits for BitRent?
The most obvious! We will see how the platform implemnets its concept. Apparently, we will be able to track all stages of construction from anywhere in the world and be aware of all events soon. Personally, I can’t wait to try to make deals with this asset. This will be the first practice of this kind.
What about the fundraising? Who will be a builder?
Activity: 238
I googled the first project of BitRent – Unity Tower… I’ve read a lot about it on   http://unity-towers.com. I was really surprised by the scales of construction which are planned. I advise the project followers to estimate it, too!   
Yes, the heart of Arcadia will open itself up in this international project. I saw that the scale and the approach are really impressive, too! Especially cool is the step-by-step availability of the sea in case of such construction.
I like the International Architecture Complex itself, a 2-level parking for 547 cars, apartments are provided with parking and, most importantly, all this is planned to be created in 2 years. Very fast.
The most obvious! We will see how the platform implemnets its concept. Apparently, we will be able to track all stages of construction from anywhere in the world and be aware of all events soon. Personally, I can’t wait to try to make deals with this asset. This will be the first practice of this kind.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Does it only seem to me, or BitRent can be congratulated with updating the record of the value of the token on YoBit?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Does RNTB allow to invest in housing only?
Both housings and commercial real estate. You can also get dividends. .
Merit: 12
Does RNTB allow to invest in housing only?
Activity: 17
Пoвтopюcь. Пpoeкт имeeт бyдyщee. Ho ecть вoпpocы к paзpaбoтчикaм. Для пoлyчeния тpexмepнoгo изoбpaжeния oбъeктa нa мoбильныe пpилoжeния бoльшoмy кoличecтвy пoльзoвaтeлeй, a тaкжe пoлyчeниe изoбpaжeния oбъeктa нa  нaдcтoльнyю пpoeкцию тpeбyeт мacштaбиpoвaния пoд миллиoны тpaнзaкций в ceкyндy, чтo бы былa вoзмoжнocть быcтpo и лeгкo зaпycкaть дeцeнтpaлизoвaнныe пpилoжeния. Mиллиoны мeтoк пpи мacштaбнoм cтpoитeльcтвe, тыcячи пoльзoвaтeлeй, инвecтopoв ( a инвecтopoв мoжeт быть oчeнь мнoгo иcxoдя из тoгo, чтo ecть вoзмoжнocть инвecтиpoвaть нeбoльшиe cyммы пpиoбpeтaя RNTB ), дa и пpocтo oбычныx любoпытныx пoльзoвaтeляx. Эффeктивнocть paзвития интeллeктyaльнoгo бизнeca, иcпoльзyя пapaллeльнyю oбpaбoткy дaнныx, чтo дoлжнo oбecпeчить мacштaбиpoвaниe блoкчeйнa дo миллиoнoв пoльзoвaтeлeй и миллиoнoв тpaнзaкций в ceкyндy. Beдь Bы к этoмy cтpeмитecь ! Пoлyчитьcя ?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I am satisfied with what I get from being a bounty campaign participant in bitrent even in social media only. Little regret not following the bounty signature campaign. Smiley
Activity: 406
Who is in charge of Hyperledger implementation? Is there a separate blog go this project?
Pages:
Jump to: