Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockonomics - ReImagining Bitcoin and E-Commerce - page 2. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Hello guys, I'm looking for a good ICO to invest in. Can anyone recommend some projects to look at? 😊
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hey. Why can't I get to the official website?
Activity: 159
Hello guys! we have some spare tickets of BLOCONOMIC 2018, an interdisciplinary blockchain conference, will be hosted in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on August 16 and 17 .whoever interested please leave a message.
This group made me 150% profit in literally 4 weeks ! They do documentate all their trades in an online profit sheet! They share paid info for totally free!
Activity: 2
I can say one thing, this is a very perspective project, behind which a great future
Activity: 30
Bounty program is very well thought out and convenient, I wish this project great success.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This project offers users a truly unique opportunity to facilitate the use of their own wallet. Moreover, the tools of the project are of special importance for the owners of online stores, who would like to take advantage of all the advantages of calculating in the crypto currency as soon as possible.

Blockonomics has interesting goal to continue allowing everyone's to accept Bitcoin directly in any form f transactions or even running an e-commerce store.  By its existing product and continuous innovating with latest Bitcoin technology they able to enhance the functionality of the wallets you already own. Hopefully the team can sustain the needs of every crypto holders for them to able to gain respect and positive feedbcks from them  and gain investors confidence. 
copper member
Activity: 378
Blockonomics enables you to send Bitcoin via email. A decentralized way to send Bitcoin to your friends and family.
wow that great how to link frm btc act?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This project offers users a truly unique opportunity to facilitate the use of their own wallet. Moreover, the tools of the project are of special importance for the owners of online stores, who would like to take advantage of all the advantages of calculating in the crypto currency as soon as possible.
Activity: 98
Blockonomics's goal is to continue allowing you to accept Bitcoin directly, whether you're invoicing, receiving donations, or running an e-commerce store.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Receive discounts on purchases via BCK token on Blockonomics and partner stores and get bonuses/rewards for every transaction.
I think you should not write an article). Since it is more likely that these guys will not return at all (I think so) and there will be no ICO at all.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

I want to participate in your company's bounty and write an article. You heard that you suspended the ICO. Can I write an article?
copper member
Activity: 378
 Receive discounts on purchases via BCK token on Blockonomics and partner stores and get bonuses/rewards for every transaction.
Activity: 37
Blockonomics is a decentralized and permissionless Bitcoin payment solution, where our services enhance the functionality of the wallets you already own.
Activity: 27
its  Very promising and developing project. Modern technologies, a good team, fast development dynamics join. Good luck. Grin
Activity: 25
its always great to see blockchain ico's having a MVP
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
waiting ico live to contribute again.
Activity: 70
Blockonomics doesn’t impact your revenue at any point in time. Blockonomics's plugin is adds absolutely zero risk to your business which is absolutely critical in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
Ok then, so if I am being assigned a bitcoin address, it’s there a limit if I wanna withdraw my coins ?
hey everybody.
I am very happy to see that the project is going so well. if it coninues at this rate i think this will be the top project that's here today.very nicely done.
Pages:
Jump to: