Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockonomics - ReImagining Bitcoin and E-Commerce - page 5. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 569
Very interesting, but what about the security of user data of this application is safe ?

Yes! Security is very important to us. To protect our users, we promote decentralization even in our products, so there's a minimum amount of data needed in the system.

I hope that I have understood the machine translation correctly and you write that accepting bitcoin directly in the same way in the reverse order, with your application will become an ordinary operation? It will be very nice if it becomes a reality.

Yes, the users accept Bitcoin directly, we just create the software that facilitates the direct payments.

I see that presale starts on 1 July 2018, but what is the minimum investment on presale?

No minimum investment!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The transaction of BTC seems to be quite easy and it's a nice feeling
Activity: 144
Blockonomics is an excellent project
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
  I hope that I have understood the machine translation correctly and you write that accepting bitcoin directly in the same way in the reverse order, with your application will become an ordinary operation? It will be very nice if it becomes a reality.
Activity: 14
This will be a great project
Activity: 27
Activity: 5
Interesting project. I'll surely be supporting this project.
Activity: 224
Very interesting, but what about the security of user data of this application is safe ?
Activity: 9
Very good project with a strong team.
I am sure for a great future.
Activity: 24
I liked your project by reading a white paper and I decided to take part in this project.
Activity: 116
I liked your project by reading a white paper and I decided to take part in this project.Good luck
Activity: 25
great project hope you will be the best
Activity: 691
Merit: 569
I see that presale starts on 1 July 2018, but what is the minimum investment on presale?

There is no minimum amount. But it will have a min limit  approx >0.5-1USD so that it is covers the ETH fee of sending the token
Activity: 83
I just have few questions, in using your (blockonomics) how can you ensure that the seller is not a scammer?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 164
Hello sir ,,
sorry I never join on this site, maybe someone is abusing my account ,, on behalf of BTT: Zeveran, spreadsheets 836 (twiter). please remove it
thank you
Activity: 13
I have been constantly on the look out for websites which can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great combination but lightning has to catch up quickly to really spread the wild fire. Following the updates on this!
Activity: 84
This wonderful project will land on the moon
Activity: 65
Nice concept for future
Activity: 39
what are your plans and which exchange you are gona list after ICO
Pages:
Jump to: