Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockonomics - ReImagining Bitcoin and E-Commerce - page 3. (Read 2017 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
The tech behind Blockonomics is fantastic, safe and secure.The e-comerce industry is about to change and you can be part of the change.
Activity: 102
merchant wallet service from Blockonomics, Allows merchants to receive bitcoin directly to their HD wallet. No approval / KYC is required. Plugins for popular e-commerce platforms like Woocommerce, Prestashop
Activity: 691
Merit: 569
The Blockonomics ICO has been paused. Please see our post: https://blog.blockonomics.co/the-blockonomics-ico-has-been-paused-db0987ca6a9d

We want to thank everyone for their support, but due to market conditions and community feedback regarding our use of the ERC-20 token. We are setting up a system to provide refunds, please visit our ICO Telegram.

This doesn’t mean we are quitting though, we will be announcing a new product soon!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Blockonomics is a project that assists users in accepting Bitcoin directly. Is this a distinct strength for the project to compete and develop in the cryptographic market? At this point, what has Blockonomics special to attract investors?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I have a question - do you firmly believe that Bitcoin's power is in decentralization and cryptography Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I liked the project with my serious approach to business and a fresh idea. Advertising in social networks is excellent, and very active discussions about the project in the Telegram group.
Activity: 104
Hi, i want to invest but i see that you do not want to disclose how much you have already raised. Is there any reason for doing that?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Blockonomics is a decentralized bitcoin payment solution. Blockonomics merchant platform allows website owners to accept Bitcoin (as well as altcoins via ShapeShift) on their e-commerce site. Blockonomics currently offers free plugins for WordPress/Woocommerce, Prestashop, Magento, and WHMCS. Blockonomics Token (BCK) will be used for merchants to pay for transaction fees, and for customers to make purchases straight from merchant websites.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
project Blockonomics we have to support them to make us comfortable in bitcoin transactions are directly and easily
Activity: 42
BlockExplorer One of the popular and reliable Blockexplorers in Bitcoin. Lightweight, fast, and allows user to query multiple addresses. Pioneer and leader in Bech32/Segwit adoption.
Hey, guys!
It is really good idea. Plausible plan, flawless project.

Thank you for your kinds words! Since we are already established, we’ve proved our plan works, we just want to improve even more!
Activity: 36
Hey, guys!
It is really good idea. Plausible plan, flawless project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I have to say that lock free plan sounds very promising and fresh, who agree with me? I hate to wait
Where can i check the amount of funds raised in tokensale uptil now? i tried to find such info on website but it was not there.

It is there now on the website https://ico.blockonomics.co
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Where can i check the amount of funds raised in tokensale uptil now? i tried to find such info on website but it was not there.
Yes, we are working hard to continue strengthening the strong relationship between cryptocurrency and ecommerce.
Activity: 98
The relationship between Bitcoin, E-commerce, online payments continues to evolve and
will soon reach a more rewarding point for both merchants and buyers.
E-commerce is driven by a wide range of payment methods that best suit the diverse
preferences of consumers, the options that define each transaction, and the general
attributes of the product or service. However, the commonality of these methods is the
existence of a trusted third party gateway, which handles the facilitation of payment within
the transaction. Until recently, there a widely-available equivalent to cash in E-commerce
did not exist, even though the need for a sort of electronic money was obvious - especially
in the areas of micropayments. This inefficiency was highlighted in 2008 by Satoshi
Nakamoto (a pseudonym for an individual or group of programmers) in a white paper
entitled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System”. The paper suggested a
mechanism based on peer-to-peer networking, through which a payment system could
eliminate financial intermediaries and allow users to make direct and relatively
anonymous transactions via the Internet (Polasik et al., 2015).
Hello Team  Smiley

We just added Blockonomics to  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/blockonomics/

If you need to edit any information about your ICO, please go to Blockonomics ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.

Thanks Cryptoslate !
Pages:
Jump to: