Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockonomics - ReImagining Bitcoin and E-Commerce - page 8. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Can you go to the moon if you invest?
I want to make money...
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Blockonomics started as a wallet watcher and blockexplorer in 2014, and has been continuously innovating with the latest in Bitcoin technology. Blockonomics is a decentralized and permissionless Bitcoin payment solution, where our services enhance the functionality of the wallets you already own. Our goal is to continue allowing you to accept Bitcoin directly, whether you're invoicing, receiving donations, or running an e commerce store. We strongly believe the power of Bitcoin is in decentralization and cryptography. Great Thank you!
Activity: 162
Intersting project! I'll give you free idea: you creates some pool with Bitcoins and real money providing with your system, when any customer will buy with your app, you can block exact sum of his bitcoins, and send this sum to the seller. Good luck!
Activity: 8
I know this is goanna sound super cheesy but I like the play on words & really hope they are able to bring Blockchain with daily economics
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
What bitcoin wallets will support your application?
Activity: 169
E-commerce with cryptocurrencies - it's new global market with awesome opportunities, but others just talking about it. Good luck!
Activity: 228
This is the best project I've seen on the Internet, I'm sure he has a great future with you
Activity: 196
Hi, in my opinion a very promising project, with great opportunities. I'm constantly looking for websites that can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great thing.I am happy to participate.goto the moon
Activity: 70
Blockonomics is a project with excellent
Activity: 3
I am really looking forward to the succes of this product, once this rolls out it is a project that can get mainstream attention.
Activity: 5
very promising project, I hope for further good work!
Activity: 35
This wonderful project will land on the moon.
Activity: 144
Blockonomics is a project with excellent
Activity: 35
Hi, in my opinion a very promising project, with great opportunities. I'm constantly looking for websites that can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great thing.I am happy to participate
Activity: 34
Blockonomics is a fantastic project with real value driven features as a results of good thinking by the solid team to provide solution wallet for Bitcoin transactions and allows permission less Bitcoin payment solution directly in various ways, ranging from invoicing, etc and running an e-commerce store. This project will make the useability of bitcoin more easy to all.
Activity: 13
i love it . i hope this project go to the moon  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 64
Blockonomics is a project through blockchain decentralized that allows permission less Bitcoin payment solution, to enhance the functionality of the wallets you already own. This project will continue allowing you to accept Bitcoin directly in various in capacities no matter you are doing. I love the aspect of  running an e-commerce store. This is a unique and fantastic project with value driven features as a results of good thinking by the solid team.
Activity: 26
Looks good project
Activity: 3
Looks good project Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: