Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockonomics - ReImagining Bitcoin and E-Commerce - page 9. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Been a faithful user of Blockonomics for a while. Long time lurker on these forums, now I have a reason to create an account. Looking forward to buying some of the ICO!
constantly look for websites which can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great thing.
Great project
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Looks great! It's exciting to see ICOs with a pre-existing product!
Blockonomics lets you receive Bitcoin directly, whether you're sending invoices, receiving donations, or running an e-commerce store. We strongly believe in the strength of Bitcoin in decentralization and cryptography
Activity: 691
Merit: 569
Been a faithful user of Blockonomics for a while. Long time lurker on these forums, now I have a reason to create an account. Looking forward to buying some of the ICO!

Thanks a lot for your continued support ! Looking forward to your participation in the ICO
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
Indeed seems interesting. I have been using Blockonomics for the merchant services but I do have a quick question: if I understood correctly from the FAQ the new ICO can be used for payment fees? Hope there will be an announcement when this functionality becomes available.

Oops, I’m sorry, must have missed your post. Yes, the ICO will be allowed for payment fees!

No problem, glad to hear! Bitcoin acceptance is also a great way to market an e-commerce service and as a crypto believer I think it is important to further the aspect of Bitcoin as a currency. Cant wait for all of the new features.

Have you already spoken with regulators and those who moderate the whole topic of crypto-currency? Because of experience, many companies after the release and fundraising and could not run something interesting.

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by interesting, but the difference between our ICOs and others is that we already have a great product that we think is interesting. The ICO will allow us to improve our products and expand, as we’ve shown on our roadmap on our website.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
bitcoin and e-commerce are great combinations to gain many benefits. blockonomics offers a multitude of benefits for platform users in order to continue receiving bitcoin with a very promising bounty program. I want to see how the next project progresses. hopefully to succeed and attract investors to invest in this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
I think blockonomics opening a wide way to utilize bitocin and E-Commerece to be easier to use.
Am i right? If that were true, then it should be a promising project in the future.

That’s the idea! We’ve had great success so far connecting ecommerce and Bitcoin allowing for increased access to both. This ICO will allow us to expand and intrudouce new products to further ecommerce and Bitcoin interconnectedness.

Have you already spoken with regulators and those who moderate the whole topic of crypto-currency? Because of experience, many companies after the release and fundraising and could not run something interesting.
Activity: 4
Good to know can't wait!
I think blockonomics opening a wide way to utilize bitocin and E-Commerece to be easier to use.
Am i right? If that were true, then it should be a promising project in the future.

That’s the idea! We’ve had great success so far connecting ecommerce and Bitcoin allowing for increased access to both. This ICO will allow us to expand and intrudouce new products to further ecommerce and Bitcoin interconnectedness.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I constantly look for websites which can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great thing.

Yes, Cheers to Bitcoin + ECommerce !
Indeed seems interesting. I have been using Blockonomics for the merchant services but I do have a quick question: if I understood correctly from the FAQ the new ICO can be used for payment fees? Hope there will be an announcement when this functionality becomes available.

Oops, I’m sorry, must have missed your post. Yes, the ICO will be allowed for payment fees!
Any bounty for facebook and twitter?

According to the previous post, a bounty program will be announced soon! Smiley

Yes! So make sure you keep subscribed to this thread, we will be posting updates here!
Activity: 4

According to the previous post, a bounty program will be announced soon! Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/blockonomics-22234 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/blockonomics-22234 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thanks Dale. Will do so
Hi Dev
Agree with your solution. However, after spending about 2 hours to read your project, I have some questions for you:
1. Your WP keeps repeating that "Since 2015, Blockonomics has helped thousands of E-commerce sites increase sales by including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other major altcoins as a payment option for their customers." but you did NOT give your readers any examples, such as: which sites, how much money has been increased, what exactly did you help, etc. Moreover, your road map does NOT point out your help since 2015 because it starts from Sept 2018. So, tell me as detailed as possible
2. In June 2019, you are planning to support Lightning Network integration for users with aims to reduce payment fee. Well, as you can see, one of the biggest concern of users is that the security because they have to use off-chain transactions. What's your solution in this case and how different it is from current method and your competitors?
3. According to Alexa.com, your site is hosted in Boardman, Oregon, 97818, United States and your traffic is mostly from USA and India. Also, your WP states that "The Company registered office and address for service can be found on our website." but I can't find the information in you site. In short, where are your office location and why do you have 700 daily visitors but you seem to be brand new to investors?

Regards

Appreciate your queries .

1. Our merchants page has detail on this. The customer websites/testimonials can be found on the below links
https://blog.blockonomics.co/accepting-bitcoin-payments-how-it-has-helped-merchants-a7cf1e6e3ee2
https://blog.blockonomics.co/whmcs-sites-accepting-bitcoin-payments-great-idea-d80191ed8a6
We have already been operational since 2015. You can see our progress on this thread.

2. Lightning network is still in beta. Our dedicated node will have channels open to all major lightning nodes. Our merchants can accept lightning payments using this. Problem with lightning network is not security. The off chain transactions themselves are secure. A lightning node can watch the network for fraud and has locktime mechanisms to stop double spends

3. We are not brand new ... as I said we have been around since 2015. Lots of people in bitcoin community know about us. This ICO is a recent development. Here is our company address
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: