Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project! - page 11. (Read 7125 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
What's the total goal for BlockBiz?

We're not really an ICO. The platform is already under development and it will be released independently from the token sale. We're just offering our token XBZ at a very reasonable price at this moment.
Why is it worth to buy it now? Because you will become a premium member on your site which means you will get 50% off from the transaction fees, plus you can get them now with a 1.72x bonus.
1ETH is normally 1889 XBZ but now it's 3250 XBZ!

This offer only lasts until we reach 2000 ETH or the equivalent in other currencies.

BlokBiz Team
If I got it right, you're going to return all the raised funds to the investors if a project fails to complete a certain stage?

Thank you for your question!

If they fail at the beginning to start then yes. If they will fail later at a different stage then only the remaining amount. Our goal is to support them because their success is our success as well.

BlokBiz Team
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
a lot of not understood until the end of what they wrote in white paper. what kind of formulas will be used? it can be seen that everything is vague and not the fact that it will turn out. bounty shows that there is no trust to the team yet if there are only a few people in the sig company at the moment. usually in good companies a lot of people are registered and then empty.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Blockbiz platform will be launch in 2019?
Activity: 36
This project is easily scalable, what are your min/max capacity for the start?

if they have only a few team members now, i think it will be enough for them to start with just 1-5 projects.
Activity: 131
How can you control the roadmap progress of other projects? And even if they will announce that a stage is completed, how to check its quality?
copper member
Activity: 378
BlokBiz is an ICO crowdfunding platform that applies all-round compliance and project managing to the enrolled entities.
Activity: 43
Well, we've seen lots of projects on BTT, and only a few of them manage to complete anything. If they had such monitoring system, there would be less of projects, but there will be lots of successful ones.
Activity: 60
What's the total goal for BlockBiz?
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Where are you from? You have interesting accent in the videos

It's Hungary I suppose
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
wow, these guys are making a great deal. If they really can protect investors from fraud and help the ICO projects to show their credibillity all just for 2% commision - it's amazing!! Even too good to be true Wink
Activity: 131
If I got it right, you're going to return all the raised funds to the investors if a project fails to complete a certain stage?
Activity: 36
Recommend to join this project now while the bonus is bigger. Once it takes off, there will serious profits, like in any new field. And as far as I know from my research, we don't have such crowdfunding platforms yet.
Activity: 43
The team is working well, the many of their youtube videos show that they are taking it seriously and don't hide. I'd only recommend you to make new matching photos for the website!

They have like half of the photos that match, and the guys are definitely in the same office.
Activity: 123
Hello! Any bounty?
what kind of docs the team has to provide to join?

Please check page 9 and 10 https://blokbiz.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf

BlokBiz Team
How much time an ICO project will need to get an approval an start a crowd funding?

About a few days?

Depends on the ICO project itself. It they are cooperative and can provide all the necessary document as soon as possible and available anytime for the interviews in can be done within a week or two. If the application really kicking off we will expand the team to increase our capacities. We are taking the checking and compliance parts very seriously and it takes time for us to do a precise job.

BlokBiz Team
Activity: 143
where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
How can the investors use the XBZ tokens?

On the BlokBiz website you can use them to reduce the transaction fees when you invest in a project. We are also under negotiation with exchange sites so it will be available for trading by the lastest of January.

BlokBiz Team
The tokensale is live?

Thank you for your question!

Yes, it is.

BlokBiz Team
Pages:
Jump to: