Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project! - page 13. (Read 7125 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Found your instagram lately, not many projects have now Wink
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Is there any purchase min at this stage?
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
I've completed Vietnamese translation for ANN+Bounty.

ANN: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=47237.0
BOUNTY: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=47256.0

Please wait for WPP.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I believe this is a great platform for investors to prevent and reduce risks in our crypto community.I consider it my duty to support the team with this idea in order to minimize their risks when choosing a project in which I want to invest with the greatest benefit.
Activity: 175
There's an aspect I still didn't quite find an answer to. if a project is raising funds via BlockBiz, does it mean that it can't use other platform as well?
Activity: 37
How many projects you can work with at a time?

One project manager can work with maximum of 3 projects at the same time. We set the limit there to maximize the productivity and attention for each and every project.

BlokBiz Team

That's a reasonable ratio. It would be difficult to keep track of more than 3 projects at a time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Good project, I liked studying details and details, you also suggest you look at the market now curious
brand new
Activity: 0
How much time an ICO project will need to get an approval an start a crowd funding?
Activity: 97
When BlockBiz is going to fully launch?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
BlokBiz is a secured and monitored crowdfunding portal. It is an intermediary that combines blockchain technology with the most secure compliance methods used by big commercial banks.

The commercial banks use similar methods?
Activity: 157
How is the bounty going? Where is the thread link?

1st week of BlokBiz bounty almost gonna end, Week 2 will be started from this Sunday. Feel free to apply in our bounty campaign.

Here You Go:- BLOKBIZ BOUNTY

If you have any queries about a bounty, you may pm or post it on our official bounty thread.

Thanks,

BlokBiz Team
Activity: 57
How is the bounty going? Where is the thread link?
What do you mean the XBZ tokens are refundable? Investors can get 100% of money back?

As we the launch of the platform is not dependent on the success of the token sale we offer our investors to get their invested funds back anytime during the sale period. They will get back 95% of the original token price.

BlokBiz Team
If the project team doesn't develop a certain stage from the roadmap it will get more time to do so or the remaining funds will be returned to the investors?

There are some unforeseen issues that can happen to any project. If they cannot develop a certain stage by the deadline we will give them a grace period. If they cannot show any progress within the second deadline the investors will get their remaining funds back.

The BlokBiz Team
How much time would take a company enrollment?

It depends on how cooperative the company is. If they can provide the necessary documents at once and give sufficient information about the project to us the whole procedure can be done within two weeks.
Hi! That's all sounds good. But I can't understand what's your token utiity? The projects will use it to get listed? Or the investors?

Thank you for your question!

We do not take membership fees neither from the investors nor from the companies. We cover out expenses by taking 1% transaction fee from the investors and 2% success fee from the companies. When an investor owns enough XBZ tokens he/she will turn into a premium customer of BlokBiz, thus the transaction fee will reduce to 0,5% and and will get many more privilages on the website.

The BlokBiz Team
Activity: 131
I'd seriously recommend everyone to join the project! It certainly has a strong concept and it's relevant: the compliance check is one of the most important steps in any venture, but it is constantly skipped in the ICO market. So when this will be fixed, the investors will be able to fully digg in to the crypto!
Activity: 38
Hello! Do you have other communities on Reddit, Telegram etc?
Activity: 135
Anyway, the ICO market is slowing down, how are you going to attract more funds to your own campaign?

Actually, it's a good thing that the market is changing. It becomes  more mature and the money balance shifts from teenage investors to more serious ones. It also means that we are totally ready to take a hell lot more serious look at ICOs before investing.
Activity: 28
What do you mean the XBZ tokens are refundable? Investors can get 100% of money back?
Pages:
Jump to: