Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project! - page 12. (Read 7125 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
This project is easily scalable, what are your min/max capacity for the start?

In the first month we can efficiently manage maximum of 5 projects. Later on we will expand the team and will be able to manage for but we are no looking for quantity but quality. Less projects, but better statistics is our goal. Imagine a platform that is quite exclusive for the projects. It's hard to be enrolled because of our preliminary methods but it's really worth it because they will gain trust which is priceless. (..and by the way it's free. We don't accept money for the enrollment & project management only success fee as a commission.)

The BlokBiz Team
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The tokensale is live?
Where are you from? You have interesting accent in the videos

Thank you for your question.

We are from Hungary.

The BlokBiz Team
Hi! Until when the tokensale goes?

Hi there!

The token sale goes until the 1st of January. Until then you can buy the tokens at a very reasonable price. As XBZ is a utility token then can be used to reduce the transaction fees on the BlokBiz site, you can buy them after the token sale as well. Of course at a higher price.

The BlokBiz Team
Is there any purchase min at this stage?

Yes, the minimum is 0.2 ETH. Soon we will give the option to purchase with other currencies as well like BTC, BCH, XMR, DASH, NEO, ETC, BNB, ZEC and EUR.

BlokBiz Team
Activity: 2
BlokBiz is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
There's an aspect I still didn't quite find an answer to. if a project is raising funds via BlockBiz, does it mean that it can't use other platform as well?

Thank you for your question!

They can, but we will recommend the investors to fund the project through BlokBiz so they will be guaranteed that they will get their coins back if something happens to the project.

The BlokBiz Team
Activity: 134
I believe this is a great platform for investors to prevent and reduce risks in our crypto community.I consider it my duty to support the team with this idea in order to minimize their risks when choosing a project in which I want to invest with the greatest benefit.

Let's see, I'd like to see the project functioning soon!
Activity: 41
what kind of docs the team has to provide to join?
Activity: 43
This is interesting, got to follow the project. If you manage to build a trustfull platform, it's awesome
Activity: 84
That's really can be smth we all need here. With the ico sector fast development in the past, many investors had bad experiences. It would be better to have a tool to lower the risks
Activity: 47
How much time an ICO project will need to get an approval an start a crowd funding?

About a few days?
Activity: 144
How can the investors use the XBZ tokens?
Activity: 53
This project is easily scalable, what are your min/max capacity for the start?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Where are you from? You have interesting accent in the videos
Activity: 132
There's an aspect I still didn't quite find an answer to. if a project is raising funds via BlockBiz, does it mean that it can't use other platform as well?

I'd like to clarify this aspect as well
Activity: 155
Great to see your enthusiasm, wish you good luck! It's all very needed now
Activity: 164
Hi! Until when the tokensale goes?
Activity: 56
I believe this is a great platform for investors to prevent and reduce risks in our crypto community.I consider it my duty to support the team with this idea in order to minimize their risks when choosing a project in which I want to invest with the greatest benefit.

Year, that would be a great long term investment in the market success in general
Activity: 146
The team is working well, the many of their youtube videos show that they are taking it seriously and don't hide. I'd only recommend you to make new matching photos for the website!
Pages:
Jump to: